• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather have a boy or a girl?

Years
  • I'd like a daughter, but I'd like to have twins, a girl and a boy, but I don't mind two girls. Just please not two boys. There's no reason why I prefer a daughter, slight bias on my part.

Rossay

Quack quack
    Years
  • I don't think I'd really want kids of my own, but if I did have one, I'd probably want a girl because I don't think I would make a good father figure for a boy.

Years
  • Video games and footballs are both more fun and probably cheaper than excessive amounts shoes and clothes. I'm totally not stereotyping here.
    But really, I think a son would be both more fun and less expensive than a daughter.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    I wouldn't mind either, but I'm inclined to say a daughter.

The father figure, as I see it, is one that is able to take good care of their daughter. Also, I think characters such as Rick Castle and Cal Lightman have rubbed off on me.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • I don't see myself having kids, but if I had to choose I'd marginally go for a boy. I guess, being male myself, it might be slightly easier for me to deal with boy-problems than girl problems... but I reeeeeally don't want kids, nor do I see myself having them.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Definitely a girl. I'd like to have her in the cutest outfits and I don't really think I can physically keep up with an active boy.

With that said, in my life my (future) collection of classic cars will probably be my "babies." Much less maintenance than a kid.

Years
  • If I were to have a kid I wouldn't think of how well I could relate to it, but how well it could relate to me, another parent, and other kids in general. Like, I'd rather have a well-adjusted, healthy kid more than anything. So I really have no preference, but I don't even want kids so I don't really think about it. xD

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    It wouldn't really matter with me personally, as long as they enjoy doing what I like doing, I'll be fine with either gender.

Ayselipera

I'm aiming for no kids. If I had to have one I'm not sure what gender I would prefer. I think I can relate and get along well with either gender pretty evenly, so that doesn't really matter. For every girl activity I can think of wanting to do with a daughter I can think of a boy activity I'd want to do with a son. I guess it doesn't matter much to me.

Butterfree-Charizard

Bug Type Master
    Years
  • I want a son, because I couldn't relate to him more. Also I don't really like kids but I think it's important to have them because what if your ancestors decided they didn't want kids O.o Guess I'm too much of philosopher :P

.Marion

RNG Master
    Years
  • Either gender is fine.. But I would prefer if I would have a baby girl for the first time.. No reason, I just thought that girls are more loveable than boys :P

p.s. i'm not a phedo

Years
    • Seen Jun 23, 2011
    Either gender is fine. I wish to have a twin (a boy and a girl) if one day i got pregnant. Aha~~~

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • Just had my first baby 6 weeks ago and was exactly what I wanted. Had a boy which is great as I only have sisters. :)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • A boy.

Theyre funner to mess with. I plan on raising the bossest boy child in the entire universe. Also, boys are adorable, moreso than girls. Girls can be stingy and unwilling to plany legos and crap. I could have a girl and raise her, but I think I would make her butchy on accident.

Then again, they have a mind of their own. Eiyher way, I'd rather have a boy.

Massacre.

sky's on fire again
    Years
  • Any gender that isn't a: an idiot. b: has awful behavior. or c: someone who betrays us.

I'm pretty confident that they wont be like that though, they will be like me.

Back