• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you rather live on an island or mountain for (6 months only).

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2023
    mountain, can' t tell why but that sounds right to me.

which is odd because I know there are plenty of islands that have mountains,
    as most are the remains of mountains/larger land masses, or formed from volcanoes.

Years
    Mountains for sure. I live in an area with a lot of mountains, and have visited family in flatter, more humid places. I could never do the humidity for a long time, but I could totally do mountains.

Years
    I have an irrational fear of constantly being surrounded by water (which is why i don't like staying in beaches for too long), so I'll definitely take the mountain house. I just hope they have good reception there.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I could do much worse than living six months in an island like the one I'm currently visiting.

Back