• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you save yourself? Or do you save the other one?

Do you save yourself?

• Yes, screw the other guy

Votes: 7 23.3%
  • No, I'll let the other guy live

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • I'll just go eat some apricots...

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters

Short Bus Mafia

i herd u liek me
Years
  • It depends on the situation for me.
    Like;
    I think that I'd want to let them die.
    I know, it sounds kind of heartless, but let me explain.
    I wouldn't want someone I care about go through seeing me die.
    That would just suck for them.
    No, I'd much rather go through the grief of their death than them having to go through the grief of mine.
    <3

Avolition

TEN THOUSAND FISTS
    Years
  • Depends when it happened. I mean, what if it was right after a big fight with them, which might have clouded my judgment? By instinct, like Shiny Umbreon said, I'd probably save myself. But I'm selfish. >_>

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
  • Apricots <3

I'd probably give up my life for the other person; But hey,I'd probably turn selfish right at the last minute,so depends on the scenario ereally e3e;

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
  • I would save my mum sister or Gf if it was one of them. But if it was my dad or his fiance I would let them die. Providing it was after my dads fiance has given birth to my new half brother/sister.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • If it were my family I'd save myself, if it were my partner I'd save them

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    For me it depends on who the other person is. Because some of my close family members aren't realy close. So I'll go for the apricots.

Sakuya

I will protect Yuki eternally.
    Years
  • It would depend on who it was, really. If it was my little brother or one of my friends, I would want to save them in a heart beat. :3

Smarties-chan

Should've had that name change
    Years
    • Age 22
    • Seen Sep 12, 2015
    Depends on the person. =P I have some ''friends'' that I simply get along with and don't value too highly and I have some that I would at least want to save even at the cost of my life. However, we all have a survival instinct and whether we like it or not, in such a situation, it can easily get the better of us. So yeah, I would like to save the other person, but I have no idea what I'd actually do in the situation.

.hack

skunkape
    Years
  • i would probably let me live soon as my best friend is a suisideal emo anyway and so is my brother but anyone else in my family and i would save them

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    I amn't scared of dying - I just dont want to - but yeah - id save my friend.

Hell, I'd even save you scythe - thats saying something.

Back