• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you take the temptation?

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Also lol @ blackmailing staff if you seen what's posted in the Staff Lounge. Yeah, if you like to blackmail those mods who work pretty hard to make their sections active and work behind the scenes, then power to you bro (b")b

I'd guess it'd be one of those "personal vendetta" things although there's really nothing that goes on in the staff forums that's blackmail-worthy anyway lol. :(

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • I'd guess it'd be one of those "personal vendetta" things although there's really nothing that goes on in the staff forums that's blackmail-worthy anyway lol. :(
    There is proof that mods spam!

;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • The most you could blackmail me with is my lazy filler posts when I've fixed something or uploaded an emblem and have to tell people I did it but have literally nothing else to say. (I may or may not have a 1-character limit in my posts. 8D)

...but considering I just divulged that anyway, I'm not sure you could actually blackmail me. And I think posts I made in the HQ while completely high were leaked with permission once because they were so ridiculous, haha.

Glad to see more people jumping on the "yeah I'd do it in a heartbeat" bandwagon. At least I'm not alone. ♥

Platinum Lucario

The Legendary Master of [color=#D8D48C]Light[/colo
    Years
  • To be very honest about this... if I noticed that forums that are not meant to be revealed to a certain usergroup, that are visible to us... I'd be immediately clicking onto the forum and looking into all the threads. And if I knew they were not visible before... then I would definately let one of the high staff know that the forum is visible so that they can make it not visible. But surely only a few things would stop me from taking a peek in the forums and threads.

Oh it's soooo tempting if something like that happened. xD

Nutella

♫ Purple Hurple ♫
    Years
  • Of course I'd look! I haven't seen any cats that died because of curiosity, yet.

Buoysel

Trust me, I'm a Professional*
    Years
  • I would skim over the tread titles and if anything really peaked my interest I might skim it, but I wouldn't read every thing. I would feel that I was being too nosy.

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • Ehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.

I would read them all. I would search for my usernames and mentions of me, and I'd read anything that caught my eye and save as much of it to my hard drive as I could to read later.

I'm not pretending I wouldn't read it. That would be a lie. I wouldn't report it either until I read my fill.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
  • Yeah, yeah... sort of Necroposting, but I hardly look at this board, and it hasn't been a month yet.

This actually happened to me on another forum. I can see the staff boards, even though I shouldn't be able to. I've been able to see them for a long time. I'm not telling anyone about it there. I don't look too often, but I can if I wanted to. So yes, I took the temptation.

Back