• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you travel solo or with a partner?

Traveling?

• Total voters

Spikey-Eared Pichu

Pichu-pi!
    Years
    I'd travel with both a Pokemon partner and a person.

Someone I could get comfortable with (; Since we all get lonely at one time or another, hahah...And my pokemon partner would obviously be the Notch-Eared Pichu ^^

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I wouldn't mind to travel with one human partner in case I need help. Haha, that would just give me a sense of security and someone to talk to. I would already be travelling with my Pokemon, so I didn't choose that one on your poll.

Years
    • Seen Aug 18, 2016
    I would rather travel with two friends, this way, I would have more competition and would have to train my pokemon harder to be better than my friends. but catching pokemon would get hard if we all found one rare pokemon and we had to decide who gets it

RUBY8

POKEMON FTW
    Years
    im more of a solo kind of guy besides groups are just to complicated and a partner is just to akward 4 me. besides they would hold me back cuz im a lone wolf. ^^
    besides traveling with people will mean arguements distractions and all that stuff....

ArcanineOod

DESU.
    Years
    With my pokemon beside me, I'd never be alone! Wahey!

In all seriousness, I think I'd get lonely on my own. Even if I had a Pokemon with me, I'd long for human companionship... So I guess with a partner or a group. Both options have their merits.

xX

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    i'll prob travel with 2-4 persons cos then we're not too bored lol

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I would go traveling in a group; that means not one's average trio, but actually ten to fifteen people. Look, if such organization such as Team Rocket exists in my adventure, then they aren't going to be as simple-minded as Jessie and James. No, they're going to mug me if I only have two people with me. This way, I would feel protected and the more the merrier, right?

zirico

M.C.F.C
    Years
    I'd go traveling in a group to share the experience, but i'd have a poke' partner as well - switch it up between Pikachu, Lucario or Charizard lol :D

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 17, 2016
    I'd love to travel with a partner... a pokemon partner that is. Just me and my Gabite: it would be awesome. Too bad Pokemon can't communicate with humans... that would be beyond the most surreal of my fantasies.

Micro SD

HubbaBubba
    Years
    I would travel with my Lucario and a friend, guy or girl; it doesn't matter who as long as I don't get lonely.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    I would travel with my closest friends so that it would much easy to communicate or I just travel alone with my pokemons as company. :)

Years
    My one close friend (he is a boy), and my girlfriend (if I had one). That is all. Even 2 is a lot. Of course, I would have my Pokemon with me (with Pichu outside of his ball), so I would never be lonely. Loneliness would not be a big factor for me, I would probably need somebody because I would get scared at night XD

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    I would love to travel in a small little group, like Ash & Co. Having two other friends and a Pokémon by my side. In my opinion, I think traveling in groups is better. Because, if you get hurt, who would be there to give you medical assistance? Your Pokémon would only be there for you trying to help, but might not know what to do. You should most likely have other humans travel with you, just in case one of you get hurt and are too far away from a hospital.

That's why I'd travel in groups.

MizuJosh

Graceful Water Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2010
    Interesting. I say group at times, but Solo for others. I'd split up from time to time. I'd want to be a gym leader though.

Gov. Marley

Wakes the Thought Police
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2010
    Hm. I don't really know.
    I mean, I'd probably get lonely, but I would also probably get sick of whoever I was traveling with. A Pokémon pal would probably be enough for me.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    as a group cos its more fun with more than one person and you cant do everything by yourself also with a pokemon partner

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    solo. I'd probably have a pokemon with me out of it's pokeball most of the time to keep me company. I could visit my family and friends sometimes, and talk to people when I get the chance, like ash does at pokemon centers. I like being around people, but I'd get sick of being with someone after so long. But I'd have all my pokemon out of their pokeballs to sleep. I have a slight fear of the dark

Tox

fight me
    Years
    Either a partner or small group. I get really bored on my own. I'd probably take my two friends that I get along with the most with me.

Back