• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you travel solo or with a partner?

Traveling?

• Total voters

lucawesome

Voice Acting Trainer
    Years
    I'd have to say solo, while teaming up from time to time with a good buddy of mine. Though we'd split just as often 'cause we would each have our own agendas and stuff to do.

Zeta Sukuna

Descendant of the Inchlings
    Years
    I'd like to travel with someone, for at least they'd have my back incase stuff goes wrong, and I hate to travel in groups, so that's out of the question.

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
    A pokemon partner will do fine to me. I might occasionally bump in to other trainer(s), and if they ask me to join him/her/them, I'll decide if I'll join them or not.

Crusher

Hell yeah, I'm sexy.
    Years
    I'd travel solo. I don't think that anybody would even like to travel with me, anyways. xD;

Travelling solo also increases the number of things an individual has to do on his own. Infact, he has to do everything on his own. Travelling with friends or other people may be a lot more fun, still, I prefer going solo..

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I'm the 'lonely' type in real world. Thus, going solo just fits nicely. n_n

Last edited:

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'd travel in a group of 3 to 5 trainers, I think it would be extremely boring travelling alone or with just my pokemon.

Back