• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would you travel solo or with a partner?

Traveling?

• Total voters

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'd travel with a sentient Pokemon (Lucario!) outside of their ball, unless somebody really wanted to come with me.

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    I'd love to explore the world with one or two great friends or even just my significant other.

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    I think I'd travel with a partner so that I wouldn't be alone, most likely a close friend or significant other. If I was traveling around the country like that, I'd get scared in forests and stuff if I was alone. :X I don't think I could stand to travel in a group though; I don't like to be around many people.

yaminokaitou

りゅうのマスター
    Years
    I'd want to travel with a close knit of friends, maybe one or two. Pokemon are great, but I can't imagine having a nice long conversation with one. XD

Windchaser54321

A Custom User Title
    Years
    As a lot of others said, I think traveling in a group would be preferable- I mean, I for one could only stand so many nights listening to my Pokemon say their names or parts of it over and over.

And over. And over. And over...

Teh Blazer

Divider of Zero
    Years
    I wouldn't mind traveling with a partner, but the need to not fall behind them is leaning me towards the pokemon friend side. I'd love a partner (human) but a Pokemon partner is fine (as long as it can talk so i can't get lonely).

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I prefer to be the only human in the group.

Callandor

ughhh....
    Years
    Their are only two people I would want to travel the world of pokemon with. If I couldn't be with one or both of them, then I would most likely travel alone because i'm not good with people.

luf100

Team Rocket Grunt
    Years
    I think it'd be cool to travel in a group, like Ash does in the anime. It wouldn't be as scary as being alone (even with just one partner, I'd still be scared xD). I'm not sure who it'd be, maybe some friends, or like Ash maybe I'd start off alone and meet some people who decide to come with me.

Polizard

Awesome Trainer
    Years
    I would travel with a coordinator because i would challenge gyms so i would not want to travel with so one who fights gyms or else it would get a bit boring seeing a battle than doing the same battle

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    In a group! You never know when a faction of poke thugs is going to gang up on you!:P Plus it would just be nice to have some friends along for the adventure.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    Well like Ash did; I'd start off solo with just my Pokemon partner, but as I catch more Pokemon I wouldn't exactly be alone, I wouldn't mind having someone to travel with, that way I'd have more company; but I think I'd be alright just on my own and having just my Pokemon xD

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
    I would travel with just my pokemon. Yea, meeting people would be cool, and travelling for a little while would be ok, but honestly I'm the type who would just sort of use someone and then leave or exchange favors and have understandings that could be used in the future. ...my journey seems like it would be a dark one. :)

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2017
    I don't know whether I would travel with a partner or group but I would not like travelling alone.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I'd probably travel in a group, or with a partner at the very least. D: I'd get too lonely on my own with no one to have proper conversations with (sure I could talk to my Pokemon but I'd probably go crazy). With only one other person, I'd probably still get kinda bored but with a small group... I think it'd work out nicely. :3 Not to mention having other people to help set up camp and stuff like that would be great.

Back