• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Writing Sprint #1 (June 20-26th)

Bay

Years
  • Congrats on getting Revolution done, Aisu!

For Day 4, I got another scene written and 800 words. Just need to do one scene rewrite for this story and I'm done with the rough draft (this story I had been working on and off the past few months).

Day Five Check In

Welcome to Day Five! Over halfway point now. Everyone still feeling good? Sounds like everyone has made some good prorgress, so let's keep that up!

Bay

Years
  • For Day 5, I originally plan to finish one last scene for one of my stories, but then I got an idea on how to rewite one scene from my second story. Yeah, did that instead, lol. also for the second story thought up an idea I can use, but I want to save that for later.

Day Six

Welcome to Day Six! Getting close to the end now. Feeling a bit burned out, or you think the last couple days you'll be filled with bursts of energy? As always, discuss your progress.

Bay

Years
  • Hm, haven't seen progress reports from anyone the past couple days? Probably have to do with PC not able to function here and there? In either case, today I did around 600 words and finished the last scene for the first story I've been working on. Now deciding what scene I want to do for my second story.

Day Seven Check In (Final Day)

Day Seven, last day! So, did you guys able to make your goals? Enjoyed this short challenge and want to do more of them in the future? For those that stuck through this until the end, congratulations!

Vagrant Pixels

Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I suppose I did. Everything having to do with writing, at least. (What matters most.) The days just became too busy for me to get into the art I had planned for the chapter.

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Ugh, I've been extremely sick and unable to do much besides sleep for the past few days. I'd say I failed my goals pretty spectacularly.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    I finished the short story I was working on, and was able to write two pages of the story the short story was a prequel to. So I guess this writing sprint was a success for me. ¯\(°_o)/¯

I do look forward to more of these in the future. Hopefully I'll remember to actually update daily, but I fell into the habit of writing before bed, so it never crossed my mind to update here.

Bay

Years
  • For the last day, I was at first looking through some stuff from the canon material (cutscenes and notes) to prepare myself for one of the scenes, but then I realized I did a mistake in canon. Pretty much been mulling how to fix it, which I think I got one but then got distracted oops.

Vagrant Pixels

Pixel Artist
    Years
  • I also ended up doing a re-write of my Chapter 1, that last day. About 1200 words.

I want to post a proper thread soon.

This should be my first and only fan story. So I'm really looking forward to see how you all find it.

Last edited:
    Back