• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

>*x*< mrow

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    tell me bout ur pets! pets from the past, pets you have now, pets you want later on.

i grew up on a farm, we had lots of cows, horses, chickens, dogs, cats, and at some point we had a couple ducks. good times. now we're living in the suburbs and we've got three dogs: Milo ("Beast"), Rosa Parks ("Rosie," "Bosie," "Bosalyn," "Booby"), and Harley ("Bartleby," "Barley," "Barbie," "Killer"); a big dog (idk breed), deer chihuahua, and miniature pinscher respectively. i've also got one cockatiel, who is older than me at over 20 years old, named Pretty Boy. in the future, i'd like a farm of rats, sloths, shoebills, elephants, really anything that moves and blinks.

n0w wat about U!

SinisterEternity

→ Friends call me SE, or Neo ~
    Years
    I've had three cats. Today I can't say that anymore, I can only say "I have two cats". One is called "Nougat", and the other one is called "Amon".
    Nougat is a...I don't know, Street Cat ? xD
    Spoiler:

Amon is an...Well here he is :
    Spoiler:

But else, I'd like to have a German Shepherd, or a Husky !
    and why not a fox
    But my real wish is a horse...oh how I want a horse...

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
    I'm planning on buying a bearded dragon egg in a few weeks. Unfortunatly they take 60 to 75 days to hatch. :(

Hatsuharu

☆ princess of despair ☆
    Years
    I had a cat Angelboy, but we had to put him down. :(
    I had a dog named Spikes, but he got ran over. :(
    I had a fish named Bubbles, but he got eaten by the frog. :(
    I had a frog named Hoppie, but he got crushed by a car as well. :(

I currently have a fish named Oscar. My friend was his owner and when they moved they were gonna flush him down the toilet so I took him.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Uhmm... lesse....

Past Pets:
    Dogs: Two of 'em. One was a mix between a Beagle and Chihuahua. She was awesome, but she died of old age. The other one was big, idk the mix, and he ran away.

Cats: We had one other one, but she ran away recently.

Birds: Oh gawd.. uhm... Several. One was an awesome Green bird that flew off and got hit by a car. The other ones were Parakeets... in which several things have happened to 'em.

Fish: Countless.

Chickens: Our Rooster was taken away by some animal after he escaped his cage during the night. The other one died of sickness.

Hamsters: I've had two hamsters in the past. One of 'em died of Heat Stroke and the other died of old age.

Current Pets:

Dogs:
    We currently have one. Her name is Cooper (masculine, we know. But we got her from the Humane Society, okay? :( ). She would probably be one of the most calm, pathetic looking Jack Russel Terrier you'll ever see. xD;

Cats:
    My Kitten, Koto. <33333

Birds:
    Two Parakeets, Uno and Baby.

Chickens:
    Two Hens. One Rooster. Hens are called Star and Pepper. Rooster is called Cornellio (idk if I even spelt that right.)

Sheep:
    Two of 'em. Cherie and her son Moses. c:

... I think that's all. (b'')b

Droidz

¬‿¬
    Years
    Well at my dads house i had a dog which recently died and we've also got a cat.

At my mums we have 1 cat and 2 dogs. We use to have 3 cats but 2 of them were stolen and/or killed.

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I have had to many dogs in the past seriously but ones I remember the most are

Dogs
    Posion- she was a reular pitbull and sweet as can be <3
    Perty- not sure what breed she was but we just called her a "cowdog" because her fur was like the design of a cow xD
    Tank- pitbull and he was seriously my best friend. We had sold him off when we I was at least 6 and her ran away and showed up at our new house 4 years ago. Sadly he froze to death and is still buried in our backyard. I miss him ;-; (this actually did bring a little tear to my eye)
    Lady- we didn't have her long but I remember her biting me twice the day we first got her
    Red- he was adorable but sadly my brother was "playing" and kicked him off the porch so he broke hid front leg
    Missy- the ugliest dog I have ever seen
    Ettey- a yorkie and she was pretty energetic as well.
    Dude- another pitbull. He wasn't orginal ours and die of worms

Cats we arnt really that much of cat people
    Lady- a straight black cat. I'm not sure what happened to her
    Chrisy- She was so sweet and gentle and we had her for a while and she even had kittens. We had to sell the kittens off though. We had no clue where she was one day until we found her dead body in the road one day.

Current
    Kitty- another black cat and he acts so prissy and stuckup but I love him with all my heart. We orginally though he was a she so that's why Kitty is his name xD
    Tiffany- my little big pitbull. She is a handful and she is always harrassing Kitty but she is so adorable you just can't get mad at her. She gets jealous of Kitty as well. When we are paying attention to the cat she come in for attention as well. When she sees the cat sleeping with us she hops in the bed as well.

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
    Years
    past pets... hmm. I once had two terripins (red eared sliders), a dog (that I was scared of xD) and two cats. We got rid of the dog because I was afraid of it.

Pets I have now... just my cat Rascal who I treasure! :D She's a British Shorthair I think. Or tortoiseshell/whatever.

Pets I would like in the future... Idk. Maybe more cats. All I can think of. :L

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    am a big fan of cats
    now i have one named Skipper
    just cant understand people who dont love cats
    they're the best domestic animals for me

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I've had three pet dogs over the duration of my life, and I find them to be the best domestic partner one can choose, short of a person. XD

Unfortunately, I'm without a pet at the moment, but when I move back in with my mom later this year, I will have plenty of exposure to her cute little rat terrier Pookie. :D

Katie_Q

Pokemon master in the making
    Years
    I'm a big animal person, and hope to work with them. Right now I have 2 guinea pigs and 2 dogs. and when my family moves, we're getting chickens (like, 10) and a cat. I kind of want to get a goat or two as well, but so far they look like they take a lot of looking after, especially since we'll already have other animals. and with my mums garden beds and fruit trees, the chickens, dogs and guinea pig hutch, there probably won't be much room for them :(

Oh we'll probably be making a pond as well, so i'll have a few fish as well

Ęℓαчиıı

Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
    Years
    Current Pets;

Rein - My pet tarantula. I've had him for a good two years now, he still bites at me, but, he's calmed considerably since I bought him.

Kayne - Pet python. He's a stubborn little prick to handle when guests are around, but, he's very tame. He's ten years old, he was passed on to me when he turned six. I've been taking care of him for four years now. :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2011
    Oh, wow... my family has a lot of pets! This isn't even including the old ones!
    Three rats (they're not ugly, but adorable!):
    Penelope
    Padma
    Wolfric

Three Dogs:
    Sydney
    Bengal
    Jasmine

Two Indoors:
    Winston
    Nemo

One Indoor/Outdoor:
    Cougar

Twenty or so feral cats. I know. I'm crazy.

P.S. - Katie_Q, I love your signature! I totally agree!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I used to have two cats which were awesome, but they died when I was 7. Despite the fact I nagged my mum for a very long time about getting another cat, she never did. She got a hamster because she thought it would keep me quiet. It didn't. I hated that hamster, it was so ungrateful to me. Apart from that, no other pets unfortunately.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    We got a Labrador when I was ten. My dad had one growing up and spontaneously decided to get a new one without alerting the rest of my family. I was hanging out with a friend of mine the day we got her so I found out about her last. She's a pretty cool dog, gotta say.

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    ok lets see.

At age 7: 2 Adult cats Male and female.7 kittens,4male 3 female.A pit bull dog male.

At age 8: 2 Adult cats Male and female.A pit bull dog male.

At age 9: 2 Adult cats Male and female.A pit bull dog male.2 Fish.

At age 10: No Animals

At age 11: 2 More Cats Both Male & a hamster.

at age 12: no animals

At age 13: no animals

At age 14: 8 Baby goldfish and a black Molly in a 10 gallon tank.

At age 15: 4 Goldfish over 5 inches & a black molly about 6 inches in a 30 gallon tank.

Years
    • Seen Aug 5, 2010
    My pet is a dog that has blatter problems hes blind and deaf and he poos alot.

Years
    I had a pet -dog -Max from 1998 to 2002. He ran away... He was pure awesomeness. He was the mixture of Sighthound and Boxer ^^

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Sadly I have had no pets. But I hope to get a dog :D
    I just have to wait till I get my own house lol

Back