• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A (Read First Post)

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 9, 2017
    I have a box in Pokebank dedicated to X/Y Exclusive pokemon, so today (in preparation for the Ruby and Saphire) I tried to set up a box titled "R/S EXCLUSIVES" and it wouldn't let me because it said I can't use that word. Through a bit of trial and error I figured out I can't use R/S but I can use S/R so any idea why R/S is censored?

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I have a box in Pokebank dedicated to X/Y Exclusive pokemon, so today (in preparation for the Ruby and Saphire) I tried to set up a box titled "R/S EXCLUSIVES" and it wouldn't let me because it said I can't use that word. Through a bit of trial and error I figured out I can't use R/S but I can use S/R so any idea why R/S is censored?

Probably because:

R/S EXCLUSIVES

Though I don't understand why theres a censor on box names that only you will see....

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2022
    So I've seen a number of people on PSS have no accessory on their sprite, but I don't know if they just don't have one or does it just not show it on the PSS screen. Is it possible to have no accessory for your character?

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    So I've seen a number of people on PSS have no accessory on their sprite, but I don't know if they just don't have one or does it just not show it on the PSS screen. Is it possible to have no accessory for your character?

It's impossible for the player character to not wear a hat or accessory. Some players choose to use an avatar of a Trainer class instead of their player character to represent themselves on the PSS (Youngster, Lass, Ace Trainer, Monsieur, Madame, Black Belt, Battle Girl, Gym Leader, Elite 4, Diantha Prof. Sycamore and the rivals).

Miau

If I fits...
    Years
    • Seen Oct 31, 2022

It's impossible for the player character to not wear a hat or accessory. Some players choose to use an avatar of a Trainer class instead of their player character to represent themselves on the PSS (Youngster, Lass, Ace Trainer, Monsieur, Madame, Black Belt, Battle Girl, Gym Leader, Elite 4, Diantha Prof. Sycamore and the rivals).

Actually, you can take off the accessory by tapping on it again after you put it on. Same with socks, by the way. The hat is mandatory though.

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    If this as been answered already feel free to point me in the right direction (I searched for over an hour!)

According to the article on Bulbapedia about Poke Bank if you access the Poke Bank before Sept 30 you receive Celebi...can anyone confirm this?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    If this as been answered already feel free to point me in the right direction (I searched for over an hour!)

According to the article on Bulbapedia about Poke Bank if you access the Poke Bank before Sept 30 you receive Celebi...can anyone confirm this?

Yup, you're correct--Celebi event is going to be available until September 30, for those that download PokéBank. :]

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2015
    Thank you, that's great - I have a few of these items and Pokemon.

It says on Bulbapedia you can get King's Rock at Lumiose City, Lysandre Cafe - would I have been given one during the main storyline? (if so, I may have accidentally sold it as it's not in my Bag)
    I guess I'll have to go hunting down wild Hawlucha and Poliwhirls... anyone know how often Hawluchas/Poliwhirls holding King's Rocks are encountered?

Did you ever get a Kings Rock? If not you can get one playing a game on PGL using PokeMiles

destinedjagold

I do not exist.
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2024
    does the masuda method work with any 2 different country regions or must one region be that from your own?

I believe that the Masuda Method works as long as both parents are not from the same region.
    So yeah, you can have one parent from your own region, and the other a foreign one.
    Or both parents can be foreign, as long as they're not from the same region~

JollyRoger25

Dark Type Master
    Years
    So, I have a problem, I had a game going a few months ago, but recently I restarted my game on Pokemon Y. Now the problem is that in my game, my friends that I got the friend codes of are not showing up, the data is still in my 3DS, but they just won't show up in game. Can I get my old friends back, or do I have to get all new ones?

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
    Would like to know if Version 1.2 is the latest patch for X and Y?

Would like to know if the latest patch for Pokemon X and Y is Ver. 1.2?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back