• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2013
    Q: I saw here you can get eevees, i really want a glaceon...how am i gonna do this?

And to add on what Paparazzo said - After you get an Eevee take it to the Frost Cavern and go to the Ice Rock there. To find the rock you need to follow the surf route that you pass by on the way to the Abomasnow. Once there you need to get the Eevee to level up (a rare candy works too ;))

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • @GeckoPutt: Route 14 and 21 were said to be routes with rain weather.

Merging this into the Q&A.

WolfMirage

"Last Raven"
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2016
    I can't go up the stairs in the tower of mastery, if any one knows please post on my page

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I can't go up the stairs in the tower of mastery, if any one knows please post on my page
    Have to beat Korinna.

I found one on the coast in the city where you can revive the fossils...sorry i forgot the name.
    I think technically its Route 8? Use the dowsing machine on the left by the water

Think I found that one haha. Is there like a person that gives one out for showing you like a move?

Years
  • I have a feeling this question has been asked here before but I'll ask anyway. I'm quite sorry if it has.
    Anyway does anyone know where I can get a ditto if it's even possible!? I see some in GTS but I have no clue how to get them normally.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I have a feeling this question has been asked here before but I'll ask anyway. I'm quite sorry if it has.
    Anyway does anyone know where I can get a ditto if it's even possible!? I see some in GTS but I have no clue how to get them normally.
    They're at Pokemon Village. You need to get up to the 8th gym.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2013
    does sliggoo need to hit 50 in the rain? or can it pass by rain zone while it's 50 to evo?

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    is there any cheat or trick?

Hi, is there any cheat to get legendary pokemons, or clone, or level up my pokemons fast.
    thank you.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen today
    hahahaha! my bad. i meant in the garden to get him back to his owner. I cant seem to corner him.
    Put the girl at the entrance of the garden. Once Furfrou runs to the back of the garden, put the girl at one of the crossroads that she first points out to you. She'll block Furfrou from running away from you, and he'll go into the dead end.

Reactions: KJ
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back