• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen X/Y Quick Q&A

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2020
    Is my pokemon legit?

Okay, so I've traded for two eggs... and both of them are in Great Balls?

If I remember correctly, eggs only come in pokeballs. What's up with this? Are they legit? Or is this some new X&Y thing?

Vanish

Poof
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    Okay, so I've traded for two eggs... and both of them are in Great Balls?

If I remember correctly, eggs only come in pokeballs. What's up with this? Are they legit? Or is this some new X&Y thing?

It's a new feature (a very welcome one at that). The Poke Ball the female is in gets passed down to its egg. I don't believe this applies to Ditto. If you have a Ditto in a Ultra Ball, but breed it with a male Pokemon, the resulting egg would end up in a regular Poke Ball. I try to catch anything I plan on breeding in Luxury Balls. ;)

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    what is the friend safari?

Kind of like Safari Zone, the zones are 'generated' by your friend's friendcode.
    You use your own Pokeball to catch and battle wild Pokemon with your own Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2013
    So bottom line people is the game worth it? I heard from some people that ev training is no fun now and some people say its awesome and way easier. Ive watched videos on it but idk can you ev train the old way still??

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2013
    IV breeding help

I have a froakie with perfect attack/sp.Attack/Defence/Speed/HP

to get Sp.def on it, do i need to breed it with a ditto that has sp def?

Years
  • I apologize if this has been asked a million times before, but is it all possible for me to have the Player Search System start up whenever I start up my game?

WarriorCat

Monotype lover!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2014
    Is there anyway to reduce the 1,000,000 price that the guy in the Stone Emporium charges for Charizardite?

You have to increase your "style", here look at this, it will help.
    https://www.serebii.net/xy/lumiosestyle.shtml

I apologize if this has been asked a million times before, but is it all possible for me to have the Player Search System start up whenever I start up my game?

I've been wondering that myself, I don't think so, but if there is, I wanna know too. :)

gionell

Explorer of legends
    Years
  • strange artifact location

Hey guys, im just wondering if you know how to obtain the strange artifact from pokemon x, i went to every hotel looking for the guy who gives it to you but each time i talk to him he always tells me the thing about seeing another region in due time. I really want that artifact and if you guys know how exactly it will be alot of help. FC:3738-0585-5355

Sorry for bad grammar im puerto rican

Z25

Team Player
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Aug 27, 2023
    You need to talk to him 4 days straight. He is at a different hotel each day.( except lumiose's hotel) At the 4th time, he will give you strange artifact. Hope I helped :)

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
  • Just a question, is the 3 birds you run into in the same spot the first time you run into them? The only reason I ask this is cause I played both X and Y and ran into my birds in the same spot on both games.

Wheelz4speed

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Okay this is probably simple and I'm just missing it, but how do you see how many hearts your Pokemon have in Amie? I'm working on my Eevee and can't see the hearts, maybe I just don't have any i dunno.

Also when does the safari option unlock? or where is it?

Thanks in advanced

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Okay this is probably simple and I'm just missing it, but how do you see how many hearts your Pokemon have in Amie? I'm working on my Eevee and can't see the hearts, maybe I just don't have any i dunno.

Also when does the safari option unlock? or where is it?

Thanks in advanced

To see the hearts, tap the pokemon and hit switch. It'll show you how you are doing with that Pokemon.

Friend Safari isn't available until you beat the game.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back