• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xanga

Status
Not open for further replies.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • I just got an Xanga account, and I only did it for making comments... Hey a little step forward is better then nothing. :P I'll see how it goes.
    Miyu-chan said:
    Yay! XD Just be sure to tell us what it is. =P Why don't you get a xanga too Haruka? Anyways, it's free.=D
    XD, I didn't read this post^ [rolleyes]. Its easy to guess, hint, guestbook. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Ooo write an entry 22sa, and I?ll make one and write entries. Deal? =p

Years
  • Boohoo... these kind of comments usually discourage people, so why don't we all just lighten up! HYPER!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    Ooo write an entry 22sa, and I?ll make one and write entries. Deal? =p
    *Grabs a tissue* :'( What oh what shall I do? I'm so farrrrrrrrrrrr and distant from writing entries. I think maybe later if I find a very good personal reason.

Dizzy, no, maybe you should link your Xanga in your signature. ^_^;

Years
  • Which, just happens to be what people dislike. Dizzy got alot of that in another thread, which was not a good expierience... I was there... HYPER!!!! Just... why dont you sound nicer in your post... like.... "It looks kinda plain, do you need some help with it?" HYPER!!!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Constructive critisism also highlights the best points of the subject as well as the parts in need of improvement. You also have to take into consideration that most free-blog sites don't have the option of many graphical layouts. I don't use Xanga, though, so I don't know. @_@

=3 I read your blog, Dizzy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back