• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Xanga

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I was thinking if I did one I?d organize it into games/real life stuff/ tech stuff so people could skip to the less boring parts. O.o; I?ve seen blogs like that, I think. What are eProps though on Xanga? X.x;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • Kairi said:
    I was thinking if I did one I'd organize it into games/real life stuff/ tech stuff so people could skip to the less boring parts. O.o; I've seen blogs like that, I think. What are eProps though on Xanga? X.x;
    I'd like to know what it does too...

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yay! I have a new person to stalk! o.o; Lol, I like how you divided the categories, though I really only paid attention to your real life and Pokemon ones. XD Computers confuse me.

And I need to update mine now... Might as well put that new Premium trial to good use. >_>

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Wow~ Kairi's is so cool! another person's to stalk~! n_n

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Wee thank you. ^_^; I need to book mark your Miyu *does so* I suppose I?ll go comment on them now.

Lol Kayleigh, that?s why I split it. So people uninterested could skip the computer stuff. ^_^;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • :o Wow... Kairi made a blog?? *bookmarks and comments* >_>

o.o I always read everything, but I like how you actually take the time to divide things in categories. ._. I'd be too lazy since my blogs tend to run on and on until I get kicked off the computer or something.

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Lightning said:
    :o Wow... Kairi made a blog?? *bookmarks and comments* >_>

o.o I always read everything, but I like how you actually take the time to divide things in categories. ._. I'd be too lazy since my blogs tend to run on and on until I get kicked off the computer or something.
    I wish I had your writing talent and masterfully long entries. ._.; Since I've started this blog I've realized my writing skills are horrible. Sentence fragments, bad punctuation and grammar. x_x;

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    *creates site* oh yaaaa thats what my friend was on before...

Dragon Man

Milk and Cookies!
    Years
  • I know of Xanga and prolly before a lot of people...I was a member a long time ago...I stopped though...in my school almost everyone had one and one mysterious person wrote nasty stuff about everyone in our grade. They wrote I was a f***ing freak and would never have any friends. *Cries* But I have a lot of friends. So just a warning: Watch out for Xanga

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yay! =D So many people~~ I started the craze~ =3

Kairi

Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Does that mean you're going to read it 22sa? =D I need to update it, I was gone all weekend. I have a lot to add though. Plenty about the weekend! XP

Rifted

Let's positive thinking!
    Years
  • Well, even though I'm more of a person who adores blogging services that are on-site (Greymatter, B2, etc.) than hosted than by a blogging client (Livejournal, Xanga, etc.), but I decided to make a Xanga and mess around with the layout just for fun. o.o

http://www.xanga.com/rifted

Took me about an hour or two to make the layout. CSS is fun. =D If you ever need layout help, just ask me. x]

Oh, and feel free to add me to your "stalk" list. I think I might start blogging in this thing. >]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back