• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #5: Flappy Bird - Where's Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
Years
  • Also, just two announcements for the Year of Gaming challenges:

1. Next week's Year of Gaming challenge is going to posted some time Sunday afternoon Eastern Time instead of promptly around midnight. I'm personally going to be away around the time period in which I usually present the challenge - i.e. going to get my bev on - so it will come later that day.

2. A new universal standings will be posted for the Year of Gaming challenges. What this means is that there will be a point system in place for a Year of Gaming; if you come in 1st place you get 3 points, if you get 2nd place you get 2 points, and if you get 3rd place you get 1 point. At the end of the Year of Gaming challenges, the top 3 people who get the highest amount of points will each get one unique emblem for their performance, and a champion of the Year of Gaming will be crowned. Points will be updated at the end of each challenge, and the points for the first five weeks of this Year of Gaming will be included as well.

Side Note: There will still be emblems for each of the challenges; those will not be going away.

Years
  • Update.

Spoiler:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
    Years
  • 2. A new universal standings will be posted for the Year of Gaming challenges. What this means is that there will be a point system in place for a Year of Gaming; if you come in 1st place you get 3 points, if you get 2nd place you get 2 points, and if you get 3rd place you get 1 point. At the end of the Year of Gaming challenges, the top 3 people who get the highest amount of points will each get one unique emblem for their performance, and a champion of the Year of Gaming will be crowned. Points will be updated at the end of each challenge, and the points for the first five weeks of this Year of Gaming will be included as well.
    Will the 4 challenges we've completed up until now count towards this ranking?

Years
  • I'm not gonna lie, i was REALLY lucky, i ran into the top to bottom pipes so many times and still went through them.

Also unsurprisingly, 3 of my fingers on my right hand broke when i moved my hand away from the mouse.

I didn't feel like cropping it because my right fingers are tired.

Spoiler:

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Congratulations to Umbreon, <<Chuckles>>, and Roaming Murkrow in winning this week's challenge! I just got back from my little excursion last night, so once I get settled I'll publish the next challenge in a little bit!

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back