• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #5: Flappy Bird - Where's Mario?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I tried resizing the screen, all it did was made me realize that half my deaths i wasn't even touching the pipes.

I will try playing on mobile version tomorrow to see if there is a difference.

Yukari

The collision detection in this game sucks. I died repeatedly when I didn't even touch anything...

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • The collision detection in this game sucks. I died repeatedly when I didn't even touch anything...
    If y'all find a better online version for Flappy Bird that doesn't seem to have this issue, let me know and I'll edit that link into the main post for usage. I'd rather work out the kinks now so everyone can be on the same playing field if there seems to be issues.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen yesterday
    Hm, the current desktop one definitely seems harder - for those of you with the app, does this one seem closer to the original?

I'll submit my phone score for now:
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hm, the current desktop one definitely seems harder - for those of you with the app, does this one seem closer to the original?

Spoiler:

Well the collision detection is better, not sure if it's easier or it just feels like it cause i played the other one.

Yukari

Hm, the current desktop one definitely seems harder - for those of you with the app, does this one seem closer to the original?

Spoiler:
    This version is a lot better the the previous one. This score was my third attempt, the previous one was around 75

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Still plenty of time left, and already many of you are improving! Standings have been updated, keep up the great work everyone!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back