• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Year of Gaming - Week #8: Helicopter - Seriously, who gave you your license?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Oh yeah? Well I... am still in third place, but did slightly better this time.

Spoiler:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Oaka I hate you. >:(

pbIWFng.png

Has anyone else noticed that this game feels longer once you've played it a lot?

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
  • </3

I actually think that it feels quicker. Like after I got to 2000 I started getting to 1000 almost every time even though before that I got 1000 like once every five tries. And then getting to 3000 getting to the upper 1000's was quicker and easier.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    cAK5hap.png

I was feeling so proud of my score, then I scrolled down. :<

I think it goes quicker when I don't keep checking my score. Actually, I usually die when I look at my score.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Everything's been updated! With 2 days left, O'aka XXIII (4,255), Oryx (3,809), Brendino (2,769) are atop the tables! Still anyone's game though!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    cAK5hap.png

I was feeling so proud of my score, then I scrolled down. :<

I think it goes quicker when I don't keep checking my score. Actually, I usually die when I look at my score.

Everything's been updated! With 2 days left, O'aka XXIII (4,255), Oryx (3,809), Brendino (2,769) are atop the tables! Still anyone's game though!

Wrong score, Matt! I screenshotted before the thing went away, so my 'best' was lower than the 'distance'. :P

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Wow... could I have just sneaked in for third?

helicopter.png

I used to be 3x better than this at school as my best was around the 8000-9000 mark.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Played it for the first time in a few days. I kept getting in the 1000s ten I finnaly had a really good run. Apparently Flash games work better for me on Firefox.

Spoiler:

Took about 2 hours, my pointer finger is numb.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • And with that the winners of this challenge are O'aka XXIII (3 points), Bruce Banner (2 points), and Oryx (1 point)! Thank you to everyone who participated in this challenge, emblems will be given out, and the next challenge will be up shortly!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back