• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Yet Another Fire Red Hack

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
I'm really sorry to double post, but can someone please link me to the documentation of the move and state alterations of the Pokemon in this hack? Thank you!

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
Finished this hack, and I can honestly say that I had a complete blast playing through this. hands down my favorite Fire Red enhancement hack. The difficulty was was perfectly balanced (although the gym leaders could really be a pain, especially if you are playing on set mode) and the number of Pokemon in each route/cave were diverse but not cramped up numerically like most Dex expansion hacks. Seriously blows my mind that I did not come across this during my stay in the Pokecommunity. Thank you so much for making this.

Trainer 766

Finished this hack, and I can honestly say that I had a complete blast playing through this. hands down my favorite Fire Red enhancement hack. The difficulty was was perfectly balanced (although the gym leaders could really be a pain, especially if you are playing on set mode) and the number of Pokemon in each route/cave were diverse but not cramped up numerically like most Dex expansion hacks. Seriously blows my mind that I did not come across this during my stay in the Pokecommunity. Thank you so much for making this.
have you tried the difficulty patch? i only ever ran through the hard patch and the league post-game is a total nightmare. (if you want to know what im talking about trying taking on the league a second time in your current playthrough if you haven't already)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 9, 2024
have you tried the difficulty patch? i only ever ran through the hard patch and the league post-game is a total nightmare. (if you want to know what im talking about trying taking on the league a second time in your current playthrough if you haven't already)

I tried it once and yes, it's brutal. No EVs matter so much, I'm currently playing Emerald Kaizo and the lack of EVs make a difference. The Champion rematch was just a broken team. I can't remember if I used save states. I don't think I did, but yeah. Fun hack though, I'd like to play Lunatic Mode again.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Jun 20, 2020
Although I have a doubt, how it evolved to rockruff in twilight lycanroc

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Where is the EXP Share? Trying to train a 'Mon when Battle Mode is forced to Set is a pain in the ass.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 13, 2021
Hey, this hack is amazing! But i have one problem. Riolu Did not evolved at 30lvl, its important for me, becouse i doing only 1 riolu evoline challange, and lucario will boost that moment, where i am, so please, help

ShyRayq

Unprofessional Unprofessional
Years
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
Hey, this hack is amazing! But i have one problem. Riolu Did not evolved at 30lvl, its important for me, becouse i doing only 1 riolu evoline challange, and lucario will boost that moment, where i am, so please, help

Was Riolu holding an Everstone? Did Riolu faint in the battle that it reached Lvl30? Those are the only 2 scenarios I can think of that would prevent evolution.

Back