• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

AMA You are in the presence of the Queen of Dragons

faf

[b][color=#1acc14]Queen of Dragons[/color][/b]
Years
  • What would be your most favourite raid in FF14?
    What is your opinion on mechanical dragons?
    What's your favourite job in FF14 right now?
    1. Tough one but I think p10s (idc if ppl suck at it, I enjoy that fight so much), p2s, Ridorana Lighthouse (MATH BOSS and me just voice acting Yiazmat), and e10n (need to try the synced Savage version too) are prolly my favourites. Any of the Omega raids I find some enjoyment in too.
    2. Mechanical dragons are awesome. The fact someone decides to build a robot based on a dragon deserves props frfr. Honestly, all dragons are valid and I do not discriminate.
    3. I am a WAR main currently. I love to say it's my favourite job due to its straightforward, comfortable rotation and BIG AXE but the removal of the conal AoE (yes I'm one of those cone enjoyers) just killed any enjoyment I've had for it in dungeons. I think overall prolly GNB and RDM. GNB just feels so stylish and fun (it's my go to job for dungeons actually) and RDM is a simple job with RNG mechanics that doesn't feel too boring but is still straightforward imo.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • If you had to change the current overpower aoe shape to something else but it couldn't go back to cone, what shape would you pick?

Setsuna

♡ Setsuna Scarlet Storm!!
    Years
  • Favourite dungeon in FFXIV?
    If you could choose any new job to be added, what would it be? How would you design it, what kinds of skills would it have, etc.
    Is there anything specific you want to see added in Dawntrail?

faf

Years
  • If you had to change the current overpower aoe shape to something else but it couldn't go back to cone, what shape would you pick?
    A star; it's 5 times the cones.
    What is your favorite dragon?
    Me, I'm the perfect dragon.

(I have a soft spot for Spyro and the many Digimon dragons like Ouryumon and Metalseadramon and FF dragons like Midgarsormr).
    Another GNB enjoyer :o
    What is your favorite gunblade aesthetically?
    Prolly Fae Manatrigger, it's gorgeous and it's used for my main glam.
    Favourite dungeon in FFXIV?
    If you could choose any new job to be added, what would it be? How would you design it, what kinds of skills would it have, etc.
    Is there anything specific you want to see added in Dawntrail?
    1. Mt. Gulg baybeeeeeee!!
    2. Honestly, I'd love to see a Puppeteer job, sort of like how SCH and SMN are like but it's for the tank role. You basically summon the puppet and the healer focuses on the puppet and if the puppet dies, the enemies focuses on you and you are squishy and die. I was thinking the invuln could be something like summon a weaker puppet from the life force of your puppet and you'll need to summon it again. Or maybe it's sort of like PLD and gives your puppet a fat shield for like a few hits or something. The skills obv should be Rampart, Reprisal, small CD, etc but also Summon, an AoE provoke, maybe 2 combos like WAR, and tbh I haven't really thought about it more.
    3. Overpower to return as a cone. This isn't an ask, it's a demand.
    A. More glamour space. 800 isn't a lot.
    B. More glamour plates. Why only 20?? You know how many tank glams I need game??
    C. Better dungeon glam pieces, Endwalker dungeon glam kind of feels lazy.
    D. More dyeable gear from past pieces.
    E. Rive added to WAR, that would be dope.
    F. More dragon items!!!
    G. Being able to transfer worlds from any major hub like Ishgard, Old Sharlayan, etc.

(Glam is the real endgame, I'm not sorry).

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    What part of your artistic process do you think you're especially good at?

faf

Years
  • What part of your artistic process do you think you're especially good at?
    Honestly, colouring and colour theory have always been my strong suits but sketching isn't that far behind either. tbh, I find my sketches more interesting than my finished drawings sometimes.

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    Favorite musicians / songs?
    How do you survive winter (and summer) up there?

faf

Years
  • Favorite musicians / songs?
    How do you survive winter (and summer) up there?
    1. This question is tough because I say something is my favourite song and this band is my favourite but then my mood changes and I'm like "okay let's move on". Let's go with genre instead so 80's classic rock, rock, metal, and VGM are my favourites and I would say my favourite songs and musicians fall under that. I have a soft spot for classical piano pieces and musicals too.

2. Living in Saskatchewan all my life has made me get used to the changing weather patterns. If it's bitter cold (like -30C), I just don't go outside and bundle up and drink hot chocolate. If I need to, I dress up in layers.

Our summers are pretty dry so I just survive from drinking lots of water and stay in the shade if need be. Luckily, our summers tend to be 25ish but we do get 30+ at times too.

Back