• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You have played / watched / read [Insert name here] too much when...

Years
    You've played too much Kirby if you try to inhale various objects and living creatures to change your shape and derive powers from them.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    You have read / watched too much Case Closed when you try to speak through your bow tie!

You have played too much Dark Souls when you try to see what's under an elevator
    I'm renewing the invitation I already did to Megan: if you want to play Dark Souls with me, I'll gladly help :)

Years
    You've watched too much One Piece when you think you can no longer swim and will sink to the bottom after eating strange looking fruit.

Years
    You've watched too much Pacific Rim when you suspend your Transformer or Gundam figures from strings attached to a drone and drop them off in the bathtub to fight your Godzilla figure.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
    Years
    You've watched too much Spiderman 3 when you respond to everyone with "I missed the part where that's my problem".

Edit: Bozo alert! It's Spiderman 1, get your facts right before you misattribute a quote from movie you 'supposedly' watch all the time. *Ugh*

Last edited:
    Back