• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You make the Card!

Years
  • Tonsil-Maimer Attack
    Continuous Spell
    Once per turn, whenever a player says a word that is printed on a face-up card on the Field, inflict 1000 damage to that player. When this card is removed from the Field, you can select 1 of the following effects and activate it:
    -- Discard 1 card. Then, select 1 Set card on the Field and remove it from play.
    -- Draw 1 card. Then, place 1 card from your Hand face-down on the top of your Deck.
    -- Select 1 card in your Graveyard and shuffle it into your Deck.
    -- Special Summon 1 "Normal Token" (0 / 0 / DARK / Dragon / Effect Monster) in Defense position. It cannot be selected as a target of Spell or Trap cards.

OMG! That would be stupidly broken in actual tournaments where you have to declare everything. Quick duels! XD​

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I was thinking about this last night, and thought I might post it here.

Elemental Hero Spellweaver
    Spellcaster/Effect || Level 3 || Light Attribute
    - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card by Tributing one Level 4 or higher monster with "Elemental Hero" in it's name. If Special Summoned by this effect, once per turn you can pay 500 Life Points for every Spell Card your opponent plays and change it's effect to "Your opponent draws 1 card". That Spell Card is then removed from play.

I don't think it looks broken, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

Last edited:

Apple Juice

who are you
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2014
    I was thinking about this last night, and thought I might post it here.

Elemental Hero Spellweaver
    Spellcaster/Effect || Level 4 || Light Attribute
    - This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. You can Special Summon this card by sacrificing one Level 4 or higher monster with "Elemental Hero" in it's name and remove it from play. If Special Summoned by this effect, you may pay 500 Life Points for every Spell Card your opponent plays and change it's effect to "Your opponent draws 1 card". That Spell Card is then removed from play.

I don't think it looks broken, but I'll leave that up to you guys.

First, switch sacrificing to tributing, next I think its a -1, -2 or even -3. I suggest not removing from play the EHero tributed, and then probably add that you can only use it once per turn.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Inquisitive Inquisition
    Continuous Trap
    Once per turn, when a player asks a question, inflict 1000 damage to that player.

Gaze of the Basilisk
    Normal Spell
    Inflict 2500 damage to the first player to close their eyes after the activation of this card.

Flesh-Eating Virus
    Continuous Spell
    When this card is activated, place it in your opponent's Spell & Trap card Zone. After the End Phase of the turn this card is activated, inflict 2000 damage to any player that touches this card.

Cripple
    Quick-Play Spell
    Select 1 card on the Field and one of your opponent's hands. Your opponent must place his / her hand on the selected card until the 2nd End Phase after this card was activated. If they remove their hand at any time, inflict 1000 damage to your opponent's Life Points.

Exorcist
    ( 2 Stars / EARTH / Warrior / Effect Monster )
    800 / 1200

When a card targets a card(s) in the Graveyard(s), you can activate this card's effect from your Hand. Pick up the Graveyard(s) and shuffle this card into them face-down. Then, reveal the Graveyard(s) and either remove from play all cards above or below this card. Remove this card from play.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I'm not sure how those Spell Cards would work while in a virtual setting, like using YVD or playing a game on a console or something...
    Anyway, here's a card I'm thinking of.

Trojan Virus
    Spell || Equip
    This card can only be equipped to a Machine monster. When the monster equipped with this card attacks a monster in the Defense Position, this monster gains 500 ATK, and the difference between this monster's ATK and the defending monster's DEF is dealt to your opponent's Life Points. When the monster equipped with this card is destroyed, remove that card from play.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • The Agent of Supremacy - Uranus
    ( 8 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
    3100 / 2600

You can Special Summon this card by Tributing 1 "Agent" monster you control. If this card is Special Summoned in this way, switch the ATK and DEF of this card. You can discard this card from your Hand and remove it from play to add 1 "The Sanctuary in the Sky" or 1 "Agent" monster other than "The Agent of Supremacy - Uranus" from your Deck to your Hand.

The Agent of Reason - Neptune
    ( 5 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster )
    1900 / 1800

If you control a face-up "Agent" monster, you do not need to Tribute to Normal Summon this card. You can Tribute this card to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect. If "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the Field and you control a face-up "Agent" monster, you can discard this card to negate the activation of a Spell, Trap, or Effect Monster's effect.

The Agent of Antiquity - Pluto
    ( 2 Stars / LIGHT / Fairy / Effect Monster / Tuner )
    0 / 0

While you control a face-up "Agent" monster other than "The Agent of Antiquity - Pluto," you can Special Summon this card from your Hand. If "The Sanctuary in the Sky" is on the Field, you can remove this card from play to Special Summon 1 removed from play "Agent" monster.

Last edited:

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Entropic Entity - 3B
    Creature - Horror (R)
    When ~ ETB, remove all counters from target permanent. Put X +1/+1 counters on ~, where X is the number of counters removed this way.
    1/1

I wish they'd print a card like this, so much.

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
    Years
  • Staff of Lightning - {4}
    Artifact
    {R}, {T}, Discard a card: CARDNAME deals 3 damage to target creature or player.

Staff of Peace - {5}
    Artifact
    {W}, {T}, Discard a card: Exile target creature. Its controller gains life equal to its power.

Staff of Ingenuity - {6}
    Artifact
    {U}, {T}, Discard a card: Draw three cards, then put two cards from your hand on top of your library in any order.

Staff of Rituals - {3}
    Artifact
    {B}, {T}, Discard a card: Add {B}{B}{B} to your mana pool.

Staff of Growth - {2}
    Artifact
    {G}, {T}, Discard a card: Target creature gains +3/+3 until end of turn.

Staff of Miracles - {1}
    Artifact
    When CARDNAME enters the battlefield, draw a card.
    {WUBRG}, {T}, Sacrifice CARDNAME: You gain 3 life, draw a card, target creature gets -2/-2 until end of turn, target creature gets +4/+4 until end of turn, and CARDNAME deals 3 damage to target player.

Last edited:

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Red Nova Wyvern
    Level 4 Wind
    Dragon/Effect
    When this card is summoned, Special Summon up to two Tuner monsters from your deck or Graveyard whose levels equal 4 or less. If you control a face-up 'Red Dragon Archfiend' you can Synchro Summon using the Tuner(s) Special Summoned by this effect during your opponent's main phase.
    1400/1200

Burning Soul
    Quickplay Spell
    Discard 1 card. Special Summon 1 level 2 or lower Tuner monster, and add 1 monster with the same name as the summoned monster to your hand. You can discard your entire hand to Special Summon 1 'Red Dragon Archfiend' from your deck in face-up Attack position. It's effect(s) are negated and it's Attack becomes 0.

The Clapper
    Continuous Spell
    When this card is activated, if anyone says the name of a card in a deck, graveyard, hand or field, that card is removed from play, even from the deck and cannot leave the removed status.

Last edited:

chaos11011

[untitled]
    Years
    • Age 27
    • MA
    • Seen May 4, 2021
    I made some Pokemon Yugioh Cards, on a actual Yugioh Card Template. I'm going to post in in spoilers because there's alot and it's Isshu/Unova Pokemon. Alphabetical Order Btw
    Spoiler:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I just thought of a card, which I think could work.

Morphtronic Software Upgrade || Spell/Quick-Play
    This card can only be used with a monster with "Morphtronic" in it's name. The target monsters' Attack and Defense is increased by the amount of "Morphtronic" monsters you control and in your Graveyard x 300 until the end phase.

Cirrus

Years
  • Trance Adept
    Psychic - Tuner - 2 - 1300/700 - LIGHT
    Once per turn, you can pay 800 Life Points to Special Summon a non-Tuner Level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monster from your Graveyard. Destroy it during the End Phase.

Mental Assembler
    Psychic - Effect - 3 - 1100/1800 - WIND
    When this card is Special Summoned from the Graveyard, draw a card. This card cannot be used as a Synchro Material Monster, except for the Synchro Summon of a Psychic-Type Synchro Monster.

Thought Manipulator
    Psychic - Synchro - 5 - 2500/1200 - WIND
    When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can send any number of cards from your Hand to the Graveyard to Special Summon an equal number of level 3 or lower Psychic-Type monsters from your Graveyard and gain an amount of Life Points equal to 300 x their combined level.

Circuit

Years
  • Well, Since I really want dragons to become tier 1 (thought it probably won't happen), I decide to try and make some support cards for them, and I came up with these.

Dragon's Gold
    Continuous Spell Card
    When a monster is summoned, put a 'Breath Counter' on this card. Then you may remove a number of Breath Counters to activate any of the following effects:
    2 Counters - Add 1 Dragon-type monster from your Deck or Graveyard to your hand.
    5 Counters - Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your hand.
    7 Counters - You can activate the effect of 1 Dragon-type monster on the Field once more this turn.
    9 Counters - Special Summon up to 3 Dragon-type monsters from any of your hand, Deck or Graveyard. That monster(s) effect(s) cannot be activated this turn,

Migration of the Dragon
    Normal Trap
    Send all Dragon-type monsters you control to the Graveyard. Then you can Special Summon Dragon-type monsters from your Deck whose levels are equal to the total levels of all the monsters sent. Those monsters cannot be destroyed by battle for the rest of this turn.

Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Negate the activation of that effect or summon, and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard in attack position.

Power Dragon
    Dragon - Synchro - Tuner - 4 - Wind - 1900/1500
    1 Dragon-type Tuner monster + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters
    This card is also treated as a level 2 monster. When this card is Synchro Summoned, you can draw cards from your deck equal to the number of Dragons on the field. You can Synchro Summon during your Opponent's turn if this card is used as Synchro Material. When this card is sent to the Graveyard for a Synchro Summon, you can draw cards equal to half the level of the Synchro monster this card is used as Synchro Material for.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years

• Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Negate the activation of that effect or summon, and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard in attack position.

It maybe just me, and I maybe missing something. But this seems like a way over powered Solemn Judgement, that would probably be Insta-Banned. Since it requires no cost, and you can special summon a Dragon monster, change the effect to something less god-like.

Circuit

Years
  • Ok then:

Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Send all Dragon-type cards in your hand to the Graveyard, then negate the activation of that effect or summon, and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard in attack position.

A bit less God-like, but still powerful for awesomesauceness!

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Ok then:

Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Send all Dragon-type cards in your hand to the Graveyard, then negate the activation of that effect or summon, and Special Summon 1 Dragon-type monster from your Graveyard in attack position.

A bit less God-like, but still powerful for awesomesauceness!

Still slightly OP'd. Try;

Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Send 1 Dragon monster you control to the graveyard to negate the activation of that effect or summon and destroy it. You can then special summon 1 Level 5 or below Dragon type monster from your hand in face up attack position.

Circuit

Years
  • Revenge
    Counter Trap Card
    Whenever the effect of a Spell, Trap or Effect Monster is activated, or a monster is summoned, you can activate this card. Release 1 Dragon-type monster you control to negate that activation, and destroy that card. Then you can Special Summon 1 level 5 or lower monster from your Graveyard.

Cirrus

Years
  • No, the Special Summoning condition is far too OP. This makes it so that you can release a Totem Dragon (or whatever) and get back a Blizzard Dragon (or whatever). If you made it "Release 1 level 8 or more Dragon-type monster" and "Special Summon 1 level 4 or lower Dragon-type monster" it would be a lot more balanced.

Back