• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You will NEVER look at a Pokemon Center the same way again.

da_absol

All-American Emo
Years
  • ...she was always too nice to be true...

honestly its just for laughs. i don't get y every1's like omfging out. on another note, she must have been the person to invent cloning

shininglatios217

Wayward Son
    Years
  • I also found this picture funny and disturbing at the same time.

Trivia: It was Katie's boyfriend's idea to make this picture so if you want to blame someone, blame him. I wonder what inspired him.

560cool.

An old timer?
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Now that's why every Nurse Joy looks the same... they are all evil sisters, trolling the Pokemon Universe with their evil incinerators.... It's a conspiracy, we have to get them. and Jenni officers

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • It makes sense, but why do they incinerate pokemon with a little damage if they have full restores?
    The comic is a bit funny but cruel and disturbing. I knew the Nurse Joys were hiding something... :)
    Also, that chansey must have a really good speed stat if it can do that in a few seconds.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    I don't buy it. They always just so happen to have a certain Pokémon with every single one of your Pokémon's attributes? It would require far too much planning in advance, for what? The joy of seeing Pokéballs burn? :/ Stuff like that makes it hard for me to laugh at things.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • This joke makes no sense at all.

First, why do they incinerate the Pokemon? Do they enjoy killing off Pokemon they could be using for other sources, like selling or trading?

Second, where do they get all these shelves of extra Pokemon that are in the exact same ball that the first one was caught in? They obviously aren't reusing other trainer's Poke Balls since they incinerate them.

Thridly, if we considered this to happen in-game, than how do our Pokemon retain their exact nature, moves, I.Vs, E.Vs collected thus far and most importantly happiness if it's a completely different Pokemon?

And finally, how are the "new Pokemon" given to trainers at full health and such since some of them, like Charizard and Gengar, can't be caught in the wild and they would have to of been dealt some damage, wheather from training or when they were being caught.

How in the world does this make any sense?
    Please be joking.

If you aren't, I may have just lost all faith in humanity.

Edit: Actually, too many of you have analysed this comic in way too much depth. Come on guys, it's a joke. Christ.

Last edited:

Giratina ♀

what's your sign?
    Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2013
    Actually, too many of you have analysed this comic in way too much depth. Come on guys, it's a joke. Christ.

I'm sorry, but if a joke makes no sense whatsoever, I'm not amused by it. If you think otherwise, fine, that's all well and good, but don't yell at us for 'over-analyzing' if we think differently than you do.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I'm sorry, but if a joke makes no sense whatsoever, I'm not amused by it. If you think otherwise, fine, that's all well and good, but don't yell at us for 'over-analyzing' if we think differently than you do.
    First of all, there was no yelling. All I'm trying to say it too many of you have taken what was supposed to be a joke way, way too seriously.

I doubt the person who made this comic was sad enough to sit there and think "Oh, wait a minute, I can't post it like that, there's no herp-a-derp balls in the Charizard box. People will think I'm stupid. I must make change to this extremely minor mistake!"

TJgamer

A Pokémon Poet
    Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2021
    How do they come out with the exact same moves, sheen, personality, etc, etc?

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I noticed that there are Ultra Balls in the Pidgey box... that seems pretty strange to me.

Even a Pokéball can catch them exceptionally well.

Also, Awkward Zombie rules. Her webcomic is one I look forward.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    You guys that are making such a serious thing about this gotta chill o_o

Am I the only one who outright only thought this was scary?

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I laughed the first time I read it, then actually thought about it and was rather horrified. But I still think it's funny.

DefiningTheDecade

I may not be famous.. but..
    Years
  • This is what caused me to take the Nuzlocke challenge.. Never use the center, cause its the core of the poke doom.. (hope to see you again) Shut up Joy I didn't kill my pokemon on purpose (welcome to the....) (hope to see you again) uhmmm..... eh heh bye people!!

latios123

I like the sky above all!
    Years
  • i know how they get the pokemon the same lvl, etc.if you really think FAR from the lines, it should make a bit sense.
    at the first time you get to a town, you most certainly visit the pokecenter first. then, joy scans and clones your pokemon 1 time, then clone the clones later. the first time, she heals them, but the other times, she incernates them and replaces them with the clones...
    i hope this made some sense.

Back