• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [OOC/SU][T]

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • I've been creating so many female characters as of late it's insane. I need to re-even my character gender ratio.

and of course three male characters in this RP. Boy I'm just a bother

disciplish

supreme meme machine
    Years
  • I need to make more female characters, but I'm not too comfortable doing so. Which is why I haven't made any. In terms of this RP though, it's mostly because when I signed up I figured the gender ratio would be even anyways.

Random idea:
    Spoiler:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • I need to make more female characters, but I'm not too comfortable doing so. Which is why I haven't made any. In terms of this RP though, it's mostly because when I signed up I figured the gender ratio would be even anyways.

Random idea:
    Spoiler:

This sounds pretty funny actually... I'll think about it~

I will answer the rest tomorrow

Geras

Roleplayer
    Years
  • I planned to use the weeks after returning to the RPC checking how active I could be to see if I needed to drop any or could join any others and one of the things under that vein I've been considering is other characters for the RPs I'm already in. As I believed I mentioned before, I'd rather keep Luthas as an NPC and Pink said Raka doesn't count so I was actually sprouting ideas for a female character. If things go according to plan, you'll see an SU for her soon enough, and if not, maybe you still will in time.

Also, that Oz gender swap event sounds brilliant. Do it. You must.

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
    Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Spoiler:
    Spoiling it.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
    Years
  • You forgot to mention that Lerion in his gynophobia would freak da eff out and either A: Go into a coma
    or B: stay in his true form to try and power through and join the rage squad :P

Years
  • Oh yeah!
    I forgot he's interacted plenty with Raka haha (whose full name I have been writing like a dyslexic for some reason... I should fix that.)

Also, you put a lot of thought into that didn't you Songbird?

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    Oh yeah!
    I forgot he's interacted plenty with Raka haha (whose full name I have been writing like a dyslexic for some reason... I should fix that.)

Also, you put a lot of thought into that didn't you Songbird?

Not too much, but yes.

I counted the characters on the front page and am now curious as to who that sample of 24 consists of.

The front page makes up 22 of the sample, not counting Oz. However, Lilina and Solo are unaccounted for in the OP (Solo shouldn't particularly be regarded, but he's still relevant for certain character interactions, so he counts).

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • Then it's decided! A gender swap... But after the festival~

Guys, It's almost time for Solo's funeral.

I think Lerion and Ryuu should find the wratherian lycans soon.

JNathan- your character is accepted! Welcome to Youkai Academy~

EDIT: Bad news... I got sick again. I will post as Ryuu regardless but know that I might be delayed to post in the OOC. I said MIGHT because it could also be that I can post all day...

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
    Years
  • You're kidding, right? .__.

I mean, I'm trying to find some logic in this, but... HOW EVEN.

Oh yeah, the whole body-thing did remind me of one of Sagishi's personal plans.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • I'm gonna get a post up soon! I'm glad to be here haha!
    Dunno how Tetsu will react to gender swap seeing he fears women.

Perplexity

The Crazy One
    Years
  • I wonder what happens to so many boys in the school that they fear women. It seems like I recall a bunch of boy SUs saying they're either afraid or awkward around girls.

We don't bite... Much. :3

Songbird

Years
    • Seen Apr 11, 2024
    I'm gonna get a post up soon! I'm glad to be here haha!
    Dunno how Tetsu will react to gender swap seeing he fears women.

He can always go into a gynophobia-induced coma like Lerion after Rage Mode. :D

We don't bite... Much. :3

This is incorrect. I bite, but that's only because people pull my damn hair. =3=

Sapphire Rose

Years
  • JNathan- Just now that we are very random and that I like these kind of events because I'm one of the most random GM's here on PC c:

Perplexity is right... We don't bite... Much...

I don't think that Takumi and Nami will get together anytime soon though. Nami might have revealed her feelings but she still thinks that Takumi likes some other girl. If Takumi reveals his feelings there is a chance that Nami won't believe him... Sorry Songbird~

Back