• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your 3DS is different from mines!

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
Years
  • I have three 3DSes...just waiting for a good trade-in promotion to get rid of at least one of them. I have my original black 3DS, the blue/black XL that had issues right from the start (loose backplate, lots of flex, etc.), and my blue Pokemon X/Y that's become my main one. I'll probably get rid of the first XL and maybe the old 3DS as well, though it'd be nice to keep one around for trading and stuff.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • My 3DS is the Misty Pink one. I really, REALLY wanted the Kingdom Hearts 3D variant that came out but it would have been $500+ before import fees to buy it and I just couldn't justify that kind of spending. ;_; So I went with the pink one instead because I like pink, even if it's a really boring colour. My 3DS is Japanese.

I really want to get a North American 3DS and I've been waiting and waiting for either an interesting variant to come out or the hot pink one to come out. It came out in Japan and some other Asian regions but... no luck here. :( I'm really upset about it because I can't stand the region lock but I don't want to settle for a 3DS colour that I don't like as much because I don't technically need the English 3DS. I'm actually really annoyed about the sheer lack of colours in the 3DS English market in general. It's frustrating that we get so few releases. Give me a reason to throw more money at you, Nintendo!

Years
  • Pink and white 3DS XL with an imported X/Y starters case cover. It also has a Chespin charm on it.

Spoiler:

Sorry for the poor quality but there it is! Also have a blue 3DS XL but that's my old one, though it's in pretty good condition. Might give it to my friend.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I got the original green one on the day the 3DS was first released. It served me quite well and I hope that this'll still hold on for a while. ^^

Years
    • Age 36
    • ?
    • Seen Jan 16, 2016
    I was too impatient to wait for the pink one to come out, so I got the LoZ bundle. It has a pikachu charm on it~

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
  • I just got a regular blue 3DS because it was right when they first came out and there weren't many color options. I wish I had waited though ;~; I really like the purple and the Zelda one.

Back