• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your avatar and the story behind it

Reyzadren

Arid trainer
    Years
    Just a picture of some dude from a videogame, which is the closest imagery that I can find to represent my online self/character.

Years
    I made it.
    I have a certain style that I like to use(diagonal scanlines, solid borders, etc.) and out of the starters I'm leaning towards Scorbunny. Although if the evo's sway me towards another starter, my sig and avy will reflect that haha.

Years
    Because I change my avatar every so often, I'm just going to say that it's usually a Pokemon that I'm a huge fan of at the time. :P As of this post, it's Mew, but who knows what it'll be next!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lion is pure and badass and amazing and I love him. And he is also pink, which fits well with my username.

(From steven universe)

Rixe

Space Charkie
    Years
    Luvdisc can beat Pokémon Emerald by himself and this makes him awesome, so I put deal with it glasses on him.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
    That is Dio Brando from JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, which I got into after my brother got into it before me. He is my favorite character from that series.

Back