• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Best and Worst Physical Features

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Best, hands.

Worst, 1 in- head.

^_^

Years
  • Personally, I think my eyes are my beat feature =]
    Light blue ^.^

My worst, I think it is my skin :/
    When I get stressed I get so many spots ><

IT HATES MEH!

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
  • A favorite feature of mine is probably my long hair. I take pride in it. :3

What I hate most is probably my adam's apple. It's too big.

Years
  • I like my height the best. C'mon, who can complain about 6'3 at 14?
    I have strong legs, too. No wonder I run really fast.
    Spoiler:

I really hate my Arm Strength, though. I'm working out to get them muscles going, but I'm not going for the **** diesel look.

PlatinumDawnFtw

Vocaloid fan~
    Years
  • The only thing I don't like is my stomach, but I'm not really that fat. If I lost like 5 lbs I'll be at a normal weight for my height.

The best is definitley my hair. Every girl in my school is like "ZOMG HOW TO U GET UR HAIR LIKE THAT ZOMG ZOMG *faint*"

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Like: Strong physique; quiet voice (if that counts); hair softness; pale skin; presence of third molars (wisdom teeth).
    Dislike: Eye colour, nose shape, hair thickness, hair waviness; tendancy to lean left; mouth shape.

popsicles.

F A S C I N A T I O N .
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2009
    Umumummum. I like my hair and my eyes. And um. That's it. 8D
    I really don't like my braces. I'm soo relieved that I'm finally getting rid of them next month. n____n
    And I also think that I could lose a few pounds. Not that I'm fat, no. But yeah, I just want to. XD

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    I'm kinda fat... but I have lost like 4-6 inches around my waist recently... and that's a good thing. ^^

My best are my eyes, and my hair... kinda. My eyes change color sometimes, not nearly as much as they used to. I like it when they're blue-gray. My hair is alright only so long as I wet it down and gel it, or just let it sit for 2-3 days. It gets curly if I do that, and it looks pretty darn nice. Odd, but it's what happens.

Also kinda tall, It's nice except when the 8-year-olds think I'm a jungle gym. XD Almost 6-foot, but not quite.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I happen to think I'm pretty dang good looking, which is a nice thing to think. I hate being self-conscious of myself. XD;

Worst feature...I'd say my ears. They're different from each other. ;;

Gusxx1

Name/FC: Gus / 4082 1523 9868
    Years
  • Well, I'm about 5'11 or 6', I'm unsure. And i weigh like 110-120 pounds. My family calls me anorexic but i eat like crazy. My hair looks weird (Its in the picture thread see for yourselves :() And, ummm. One side of my head is nice, the other side is weird. Also i have a cow lick which i hate :(

Lana.

*spin*
    Years
  • I definitely like my body's shape and my hair.

But I hate my fingers, seeing as they're covered in warts. I used to pick the nails like crazy, but I stopped, thank goodness. Now the stupid warts won't go away.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Best-Hair and how I can pull off looking good with a damn beer belly.
    Worst-My overwieght well weight. And uh*looks down*

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
    Dislikes: Size of my head, ears stick out (though I can wiggle them very well)

Years
  • Likes: My hair, mostly. It's easy to manage. I just need to re-dye it someday so it's all the same(ish) color. :) And maybe my eyes. Hazel eyes are awesome.
    Dislikes: Everything else, haha. XD; Mostly my stomach; it's a bit too chubby for my tastes. That's my fault for not being healthy, though.

pokerus34

Labyrinthine Rhapsody
    Years
  • I am small... To be honest. But many appeal to my face! :D

I don't know why, but they like my Curly Eyebrows sorta... And my hair. I always have different hair styles!

And i have muscles... Sorta... XD

Im not that hygienic but I love my physical appearance the way it is! :D

P.S. - Do I have to submit a Picture to prove it? XD

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Best feature(s): Umm, I've been told I have really blue eyes, and that my hair is nice. It flicks up at the end :P Also, my body shape is good. *cringe*
    Worst feature(s): I don't always have the best skin, and someone said I have a goofy smile.... that was nice. My ears are two different shapes..

Back