• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Just post up your biggest moment that makes you go :lol: from DPP.

Mine is the fact that I beat my friend when he had ubers with uber-d movesets (not cheap ubers, like Wonder Guard Spiritomb, just legendaries) on Double Battle! Note- he had a Mew that transformed into a Darkrai with Dark Void and Dream Eater. 2 Darkrai, Dark Void, Dream Eater, Bad Dreams... made me go :lol: when I won!

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Catching Giratina in a Pokeball after wasting all my other balls on it.
    Seriously, lulz.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I got another one!
    I went to the Battle Park and started fighting trainers. I lost at trainer #1. I had the worst team in the world -3 Magikarps with Splash only!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Caught a shiny Floatzel without even trying...I was actually EV training. I lol'd at that. XD

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Um... well, this one is actually a BIG LOL.
    Getting a Wonder Guard Spiritomb KO-d.

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    Probably when a Shinx paralyzed my Prinplup with Spark, then I missed with my attack (I forget which one), then he Sparks me again, and I get fully paralyzed, then he finished me off. I know that sounds more like a get angry moment, but for some reason I just laughed. :/

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Probably chain trading a legit Deoxys from a wanna-be cloner.
    I swear I laughed.

The Dark Knight

Gotham's Watchful Protector
    Years
    I got my exact same Ivysaur back that I'd traded about a week before. I got it back from a completely different person!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Isn't that supposed to be impossible? How'd you manage to do that?

Either by hacking, using Fire Fang (There is a glitch where Fire Fang will always hit a Pokemon with Wonder Guard), or using a Pokemon with the Scrappy ability.

Anyways, mine would have to be killing a shiny Starly (luckily, I caught more in the same chain earlier) since I had no Pokeballs of any sort left.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
    I probably have something better than these, but it's all I can remember atm. 8]

It was down to Blissey at full health vs Walrein around half health. Somehow, the opponent was faster and bloody Sheer Cold'd me. The rest of the battle was fuzzy (I don't remember the round number but it was pretty high) as I cried my funny bone out. I haven't tried the Battle Tower since.

Uhh Wifi battles.. One time, I specifically told my friend not to use ubers yet he brings out Palkia. He had Torterra so I was trying to use Ice Beam, it landed on the switched-in Palkster, and it was frozen until it died. xP

I would discuss my lolness with Tri Attack+Serene Grace.. But that's another story.

Years
    • Seen Oct 27, 2010
    Oh lulz same. In every ROM and actual game I've played through in D/P, one quick ball shuts the mascot legend up. xD

Back