• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

atoms2ashes

All and Nothing at All
    Years
    I had a level 11 Chimchar that I trained in Acuity Lakefront in the early play times. It got defeated. By a level 2 Bidoof. Who only knew tackle.

Turns out my Chim had red health, and the attack was critical hit. That day on, I had hated Bidoofus until this second.

Detox

Mine would have to be either getting lost for 4 days in turnback cave looking for giratina,or getting my ingame team swept by a.......luvdisc.......

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I was playing around with My Cresselia... training it. And I was fighting this wild Magikarp (lv. 19) and it beat me with Tackle!

MrsMime

Humanshape Pokemon
    Years
    That happened to you too? When Giratina appeared I nearly had a heart attack...
    Yeah! I couldn't even believe it. I remember I heard it was going to be really hard so I was geared up for a challenge and alot of frustration, but I got through it no problem. Hilarious.

dragonarche

Is back :D
    Years
    when i accidentally activated the tweakie glitch
    i was like OMGWTFLOL

and also when i was training my ditto
    i used transform on a shinx and somehow my ditto became a bulbasaw

Naturalistick

Used to do a little.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2008
    Just found my first Platinum magikarp.

I lol'ed at the sprite really ;o.

~Frozen Darkness~

It's watching you...
    Years
    and also when i was training my ditto
    i used transform on a shinx and somehow my ditto became a bulbasaw
    Is that even possible? A LOL moment I had was when playing my pearl I used the cheat to go to the Hall of Origin and I found a shiny Arceus on the first try! Then I used a Luxury ball for the heck of it, and it caught it! I didn't even have the shiny code or the always catch code at that time!

.Scream

Professor
    Years
    After throwing 63 Ultra Balls, 17 Great Balls, 11 Pokeballs and 4 Nest Balls at a KRICKETUNE, It finally settles in my last... Dive Ball...

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2014
    my bigggest lol moment and regret moment was wen i didnt catch a shiny ponyta because i thought i was foolish and i didnt know it was that rare so i didnt catch it on purpose

but im not that upset because i caught a lot of other shinies
    like bronzor and sneasel and tons more
    so i plan on trading something for a shiny ponyta

Pokefan92

Poke Fan for Generations
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    Some of mine would probably be...
    Going to the volcano place and seeing Heatran
    Going to turnback cave and finiding Giritina without getting lost or nothing, or with looking at template.
    Seeing that dud in the wrestling outfit.

Oh yeah sorry, and finding a shiny Garados not knowing it was shiny and running from it!

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I have another one!
    Using a ROM Hack (ShinyGold), I got myself a Shiny l30 GYARADOS in my Platinum and it says received from Johto! That is LOL.

World King

Twilight Silver Beast
    Years
    LOL moment... mine would be when I was catching Azelf, I tried catching it with Dusk Balls, but it took me a while, and I was getting bad natures. After 30, or 31 times I soft-reseted it, I got tired, and I threw a mere Poké Ball. And it was caught on the first try! And most importantly, it was Timid!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    LOL moment... mine would be when I was catching Azelf, I tried catching it with Dusk Balls, but it took me a while, and I was getting bad natures. After 30, or 31 times I soft-reseted it, I got tired, and I threw a mere Poké Ball. And it was caught on the first try! And most importantly, it was Timid!

The pokemon was so scared of thepokeball that it froze and it let itself be captured. That's my opinion on his.

larkija33

Beginning Trainer
    Years
    My lol moment was probably when I caught Uxie with a Nest Ball by accident, when I really wanted to throw out a Duskball.
    I couldn't control myself after that.

I'm sorry, lamp.

Back