• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Pingouin_7

Dialga and Palkia has 30% catching rate. Therefore, catching them in a Pokéball at full HP isn't an impressive feat.

Years
    This may be my weirdest moment in DP when I cancelled the evolution of chimchar by accident and instead of crying I just sort of made some uber lul :&

Years
    Okay... I'm gonna clear up something.

Dialga and Palkia has 30% catching rate. Therefore, catching them in a Pokéball at full HP isn't an impressive feat.
    If that was true Starly has a 255% catching rate? ?_?;

Anyway, my biggest "LOL" moment in DPP was when I sort of lost to a Dig Kabutops in the Battle Tower. =/ In short, yeah I kind of have a grudge against the Battle Tower.

MadnugA01x

Random Trainer from Johto
    Years
    • Seen Oct 6, 2016
    My biggest Lol moment would be when i was starting my sister's Pearl adventure, i encountered a shiny starly before i even got to Sandgem town DX i showed her the starly and she told me to catch it but i couldnt since i didnt hav a pokeball or gotten the pokedex yet DX

tough luck for her...and me...

MaxTheMaster

In Training
    Years
    I think my greatest LOL moment was when I dropped my DS at one point while I was playing my game, I was like "NO!" but I was in tall grass when I did it, and I ended being in a battle against a Wild/Shiny Sneasel. I was really happy that I dropped my DS then, as it didn't have any problems either.

Pingouin_7

If that was true Starly has a 255% catching rate? ?_?;

Anyway, my biggest "LOL" moment in DPP was when I sort of lost to a Dig Kabutops in the Battle Tower. =/ In short, yeah I kind of have a grudge against the Battle Tower.

And... How is it related?

Dialga/Palkia has a 30% catch rate . Period.

Years
    There were these two noobs me and my friend were battling. They had 6 lvl 100s, and we only had 3 lvl 100s and the rest were in the 70s and 80s. We won. xD
    That still gives me lulz today. I so wish I recorded that battle.

Kevo182

Hero of Hyrule
    Years
    my biggest was after about 100 or so tries, i finally encountered a shiny dialga and reallized i hadnt stocked up on any pokeballs and ended up catching it with a premier ball :P

S.Bustathedog

Chuckle brothers! LOL
    Years
    Mine was in the Battle tower in Pearl, I had a quick claw on a leafeon [Pure randomness] and i had I think 15 Hp and my oponent [a starmie] had full HP and my Quick claw hadn't activated all the way throught i use swords dance the starmie used Ice beam it missed, I used Leafblade Quick claw activates starmie had a Focus sash starmie used ice beam it misses AGAIN i use leafblade again starmie dies :] i loled so hard i cryed that got me to the second battle with Palmer but i got hzxed to death in that match :@

BYE

PikachuSaysHiXD

I got nothing -_-
    Years
    Watching a wi-fi oppponents Lvl 97 Gengar try to attack my level 2 Bidoof. The guy ONLY had Ghost moves, so I just growled at him the whole time until he turned off his ds and ran away XD

Alex-the-Kitsune

Currently on fire
    Years
    Once my friend wanted to test her TrickRoom Shuckle on me, and it backfired because my Kecleon was slower than Shuckle was |D;; Nither of us were expecting it lmao

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    I was fighting against Palmer and he had 1 Pokemon and I had 3. Then... he beat me.

Back