• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    That actually happened to me today. I found and had to help Mira. It took me two hours to get out. I went in for a Gible, but couldn't find the room. I don't even know if you need strength to get through it.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 30, 2010
    My friend's Hitmonlee Hi Jump Kicking my Driftblim and 1HKOing itself, then I ended up winning with my Aggron.

Years
    mewtoo and hackers

I cought my mewtwo in my very last pokeball!! "articuno used ice beam! mewtwo was frozen solid!" with like, one HP left and a frezing it was sooo lucky.

also, first time I fought a hacker I won. I'm just like WTF? do you know what EV training is???

also, first time I EV trained my garados gained 57 sp. defense. WOOOOOOT!

Legacy Raider

Motion Blur...
    Years
    In an online Tournament final.

Me and my opponent were both down to our last pokemon. My opponent had just killed my Infernape with a ScarfMin's Air Slash, and I switched in CBTTar (full health).

9 turns later I lost the game.

Silhouette

On my way to Viridian City ♪
    Years
    Speaking of battles, here's another LOL moment:

I was battling on wifi a while back, and a Life Orbed Gyarados completely stormed my team. I had two Poké's left, my opponent had all six. The Life orb forced him to switch in for Gengar, and my Ambipom had enough time for a substitute. It used T-bolt while I used Agility. Then I Baton Passed my speed to Garchomp (before it was in this uber/non-uber limbo), who switched into another TBolt (I would like to believe it was choice specced). I used Sword's Dance, and swept the entire team.

kazuya.

Ev'rybody Alright!
    Years
    Today I'm playing Platinum, and I had some funny moments with it.

1/ When you are about to challenge Maylene, Crasher Wake comes out from the gym and he was humming a song to himself.
    "Prof. Assistant (Hikari): ..............."

2/ After you beat Crasher Wake, your rival (I name him Jun) keeps referring Crasher Wake as his master.
    "Jun: Wait for me master~!!!"

3/ Jun is hiding behind the Croagunk photo board in front of the Safari Zone!! Cute! XD

4/ Maylene appears when you're on Route 217. She doesn't feel cold in that blizzard after all...

5/ I wish Handsome could stop stalking me whenever I crush Team Galactic... It's giving me heart attacks. :P

Years
    • Seen Dec 15, 2011
    i have 2 lol moments.
    My first is when i beat my friends entire team with a shedinja, and the last pokemon he sent out was tyranitar.
    My second was when my friend couldn't seem to catch a bidoof. he wasted over 50 pokeballs, and 20 great balls

Years
    Not so "LOL-worthy" to me, but I'm sure others might laugh.

So I was playing through my Japanese Pearl for the first time. After SRing for a Timid Heatran with HP Grass 60+ (took about 2 hours), I went to the Pokémon Center and checked my PC. Went to deposit Palkia, but first I wanted to take whatever item it was holding. (Mind you, this is in Japanese, and while I can successfully read minimal Japanese, I have no clue what I am saying when I do).
    Well instead of choosing the "Item" option to remove it from Palkia, I chose the "Release" option. Yeah. I released him, and honestly didn't feel like resetting again for the Heatran.

Moral of the story: Save after everything you catch!

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    PI Handsome is stalking me and now he gave me a huge lecture for 15 minutes in Platinum where I was bored through it and kept saying "Just arrest him and let me have a Heatran!" to myself. He is evil...

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    I was using the PokeRader to try and find a Ditto in my Diamond, right? So, I'm running around, recharging it, and when it's fully recharged, I use it. I step into the grass, and what do I find but a shiny Floatzel? Of course I catch it, and I get my Ditto, too...

Oh, and I caught Dialga with a Nest Ball.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    STORY TIME KIDS

Foster Brother: Are the Elite Four REALLY that hard? Like, what Pokemon do they have?
    Me: Here, I'll show you.

I took the following team with me...

-Level 42 Bronzong
    -Level 44 Toxicroak
    -Level 44 Staraptor
    -Level 45 Weavile
    -Level 47 Dialga
    -Level 55 Torterra

...and ended up actually winning somehow. =|
    (Toxicroak really did moot for me, as well. It literally did next to nothing for the entire fight, which is lame considering it's pretty boss in general. =|)

Erm, actually, I have a much weaker Pokemon than you. My highest was Lvl. 48 since I can't be bothered to train them. And I didn't even use my Lvl. 48 one!

Oh and yeah, beating E4 with weak pokemon. I was just seeing if I could beat them at my first try. And I did. lol.

Back