• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your biggest LOL moment in DPP

Years
    Not really to do with DPP more like RSE but it was my ... 11th birthday i think it was and my friend was sleeping over. So we stayed up playing pokemon and my friend was playing my Sapphire and then he goes do you want me to catch you this level 40? I go whats it called and he goes Latias i was like.....omg. It was hilarious because i was jumping for joy that he found it and my friend had no idea what was so special about it

Mika

もえじゃないも
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2013
    Probably when I killed Cyrus's Weavil with a level 15 dratini's Wrap. o_o

Yeah...

That was fun. :D

StrickeN

The mighty force will Strike
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2010
    Me and a friend were battling once.

I had a gardevoir left with WoW or toxic idr Tbolt Psychic wish

and he had 3 pokemon left and I was down to voir xP and I swept the rest of his team with just gardevoir wishing and such. It was epic

I caught dialga with a pokeball @ full HP

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    This is something awesome I remembered in Platinum.

There is a near 0 chance of catching Giratina, HP MAXed, Status: NONE, Ball caught: PokЙBall, Turns: 1, but I did it! I caught Giratina with a PokeBall on my first try. I then checked Giratina's abilities and it's capture rare is next to none. So, I was awed at that.

Years
    That's a pretty amazing feat Sheimi-Manaphy! I remember trying to catch Giratina in Platinum with just my Houndoom, Torterra, and 3 useless < Level 20 guys. It took about 20 Dusk Balls and ~10 HP Paralyzed before I could catch it.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    This is something awesome I remembered in Platinum.

There is a near 0 chance of catching Giratina, HP MAXed, Status: NONE, Ball caught: PokЙBall, Turns: 1, but I did it! I caught Giratina with a PokeBall on my first try. I then checked Giratina's abilities and it's capture rare is next to none. So, I was awed at that.
    Wow... That sounds similar to something I did in my Crystal (catching the Lugia at full health with a PokeBall), but... Their catch rates are the same, too O.o

Hmm... Well, I was lucky enough to kill a Piloswine with my Torterra's Rock Smash. It landed a critical, and the Piloswine not would've killed my Torterra that turn if not for that lucky critical O.o After all, Ice moves do 4x damage against Torterra...

Azumi

★七色に光る女★
    Years
    In Pearl, I fought Roark with my Chimchar and some other random Pokemon, and then I lost numerous times. So I had to restart the game, and chose a Piplup. After a few days, I suddenly realised that Chimchar's evolution, Monferno, is a fighting type. It could actually own Roark by itself!

I totally regretted it. So in Platinum, I chose Chimchar.

But before I went to Roark's gym, I caught a Machop instead, forgetting about Chimchar, and won, and then, I realised, again, that I didn't actually need Machop! I could evolve Chimchar and own him instead!

Darn it.

Years
    Th funniest thing are the battle tower people!! they must have a Probabilty Increasing device for sure! Like once a seaking activated the quick claw two times and hit me both times with horn drill!! I was like 0_0''

Last edited:

Demeter

Obsessed Band Nerd
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Feb 22, 2023
    I sometimes use an action replay, but I didn't have the shiny code on. All the sudden I run into a shiny shuckle. I immediately turn off the game thinking it's a glitch. I do a *headdesk* when I figure out that it's just a random shiny.

Darth Chomuk

is probably hungry.
    Years
    Just post up your biggest moment that makes you go :lol: from DPP.

Mine is the fact that I beat my friend when he had ubers with uber-d movesets (not cheap ubers, like Wonder Guard Spiritomb, just legendaries) on Double Battle! Note- he had a Mew that transformed into a Darkrai with Dark Void and Dream Eater. 2 Darkrai, Dark Void, Dream Eater, Bad Dreams... made me go :lol: when I won!

I've done that. Someone used a team with 5 ubers, Darkrai being one, and I won with no ubers. :3

Rey Lewis 55

Baltimore Ravens Fan
    Years
    Hello there. My biggest laugh-out-loud moment was a couple of minutes ago when I beat this Driflim with my amazing Empoleon. I used metal claw and I didn't know that metal can defeat ghost/poison pokemon.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    my larvitar level taught it sandstorm and it killed shadinja level 100
    i was like that guy sucks LOL!!

To be fair, Shedinja can be killed rather easily with a balanced team. My Lol moment was when I fought a Team Galactic grunt. That's it. They're so weak that their Lols without explaination.

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
    Th funniest thing are the battle tower people!! they must have a Probabilty Increasing device for sure! Like once a seaking activated the quick claw two times and hit me both times with horn drill!! I was like 0_0''
    You're right, Akatsuki no Tenshi. The Battle Tower does indeed increase the AI chances.

Another lolmoment in DP, finding out my team's threat in the Battle Tower. I laughed when Crobat was causing such a problem, who know. Lawl.

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Latest LOL moment:
    Finding out that there are 2 Sinnoh's in the game!!!

Years
    • Seen May 28, 2016
    hahahaha all I have to say is the battle tower lol I lol everytime something weird happens there lol

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Catching Mesprit in a pokeball after chasing it durring my whole breakfast time at Craker Barrel....-.- I guess that was an lol moment ;D

Back