• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Body

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I'm also pretty short at 5'0", but my height never bothered me. I have struggled a bit with my weight in the past though, but nothing too serious.

Last year I mysteriously dropped to the lowest weight I had ever been in my (adult) life at 83lbs, but I've gained back 10+ lbs and am relatively happy with my body now. Working on toning up my muscles a bit now, just for some definition.

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • i could probably lose a few pounds, and i'm..really short, but other than that i'm okay with it, except my chest area which i despise because it feels..wrong on me.

-Izuna-

Banned
    Years
  • What do you think of it?

Well, naturally I'm a beautiful woman :) But sadly I always had problems with my weight which became worse during last year because of my work, I really sit too much in my office and my body shape makes me really sad. I'm stuggling with this problem, several months ago I started to eat healthier food and make physical exercises, however I've already noticed that getting results in this case really takes time >_> It demands so many willpower for me to continue all these things and sadly because of my working schedule I can't go to gym which could give me more motivation.
    I'm thinking at the current time about trying coolsculpting https://mediluxe.ca/en/, I heard that it can be a nice alternative for people like me, however it seems really expensive for me and I'm not sure about how effective it'll be in my case. Or maybe it's better to concentrate more on natural methods for loosing weight?
    I'm still not sure, what's your opinion?

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Well, naturally I'm a beautiful woman :) But sadly I always had problems with my weight which became worse during last year because of my work, I really sit too much in my office and my body shape makes me really sad. I'm stuggling with this problem, several months ago I started to eat healthier food and make physical exercises, however I've already noticed that getting results in this case really takes time >_> It demands so many willpower for me to continue all these things and sadly because of my working schedule I can't go to gym which could give me more motivation.
    I'm thinking at the current time about trying coolsculpting https://mediluxe.ca/en/, I heard that it can be a nice alternative for people like me, however it seems really expensive for me and I'm not sure about how effective it'll be in my case. Or maybe it's better to concentrate more on natural methods for loosing weight?
    I'm still not sure, what's your opinion?

Note: I only posted this because you asked for opinions. I'm not being rude, judgemental, or otherwise, I'm sure you are a perfectly wonderful person with the body you currently have. The following is simply some personal thoughts and opinions on the matter.

I disagree with the not being able to go to the gym part.

And even if you can't, there are plenty of exercises one can do outside the gym.

If working out is important to you, you can make time. For most of the year, I work 50-70 hours a week and I still squeeze in an hour workout every day. You don't need that much for general fitness though. Coupled with a healthy diet, studies have shown approximately half an hour of exercise every day greatly increases mental, emotional, and physical health.

The internet is a plethora of easy outside-the-gym exercises. And if you don't find anything, PM me, I would be happy to help. I'm a huge advocate for general exercise.

If you don't feel like exercising, that's cool too. I don't think any less of you or blame you one bit, but it can be fit into your schedule if your motivated enough.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I go to the gym every day and have some pretty solid gains so I'm pretty body positive. Although I've been bulking for a while now and the fat I'm gaining around my midsection is difficult to deal with mentally. I'll feel a lot better when I get to a 250lb bench and 350lb squat.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
  • too slim, i'd definitely like to build up a few pounds of muscle. at the same time i'm grateful for fast metabolism bc it means i can eat 50 tonnes of chocolate and not put on weight.

Years
    • Seen Mar 1, 2023
    I hate my body, but the problem is that I'm consistently too sick to change it.

I'm only 1.66m, and I only weigh 50kg. But because of a chronic stomach disorder I can only eat small portions at a time, I get sick very easily from fatty stuff and I can't work out because I both don't have the energy and it makes me start heaving in a matter of minutes. Even just trying to keep this weight is a struggle, and I'm not allowed to sink under it from my doctor.

Not to mention that all these issues have only gotten worse lately because of the constant stress at work...

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Nothing to complain about I've always been a tall girl for my age and I am trim. I get lots of compliments on my hands, and hear they are slim and graceful if you don't mind me saying so. My fingernails naturally grow very long and sturdy so people sometimes mistake em for fakes, I inherited that from my maternal grandmother.

Because I am a vegetarian I do a lot of my own cooking since. While I go veggie just because I love animals, one of the perks is that it helped me maintain a fit size and healthy skin.

I'm happy overall, the only thing I'm still working on is my hair. Its a blanket of curls that really knows how to tangle up.

Back