• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your fav fruit!

Yourn favourite fruit

• Apples

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Banannas (sorry about the spelling)

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Melon (any kind)

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Pears

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oranges/ necturines/ satsumers

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Coconut

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Pinapple

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Starwberry

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Raspberry

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Other

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

Castrainer

Banned
Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    My favorite fruits!

Watermellon - The best!
    Pear - Humm...
    Peach - I dont know -_- I just like the flavour!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Is cherry a fruit? I think so, and if that?s the case, definitely cherries. I used to get little jars of em to eat. ^_^

I can?t have apples, because I could lose my baby tooth biting into them. So really I either don?t like or can?t have most fruit.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • *sigh* Here's another poll where I can't just vote for one! I love strawberries, blueberries, bananas, raspberries, watermelon, pineapples, apples, grapes, cherries (Man, I pop those things in like Skittles!)...and that's pretty much it for my top priorities on fruits. Yeah. ^_^;

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Ah, I love all kinds of fruit. Strawberries, canteloupe, watermelon, pineapple, grapes, etc. I'll eat almost any kind. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh said:
    Ah, I love all kinds of fruit. Strawberries, canteloupe, watermelon, pineapple, grapes, etc. I'll eat almost any kind. ^_^
    Eww? I don?t like melons/cantaloupe/pineapple. Too watery or something. o.o;

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Orange and grapes...

I hate apples (or anything hard like that) because it hurts my teeth when my teeth come into contact with them, and I can't have most fruits that I need to bite on them so hard that they'll come in contact with my gums, because my gums bleed on contact with anything except for liquid substances.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • I love raspberries, blueberries, strawberries, pinapples, and grapes. d=

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I love almost all fruits, but I dislike Coconuts and Papayas and Raspberries. n_n;; I love "watery" fruits though, like watermelon, oranges, tangerines... <3

Latios Master

11 Year PC Member
    Years
  • I really like oranges. I don't know why, but I just like the taste of citris(sp?) fruits. I like to drink orange juice a lot too. My dad likes to eat oranges a lot also. :P

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • I luuuuuuuuuve Coconut ^____^

And i also like Peaches and Oranges alot =3
    And Strawberries , well i love nearly all Fruit , apart from Watermelon and Bannanas =P Ewwwww Watermelon o.o

rabbitsdying2

I come in peace
    Years
  • Chocolate fudge cake with diced mixed nuts covered by a hot chocolatey sauce... uh, er, I mean, mangos or strawberries...

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Jess said:
    Where is grapes on the Poll?
    *pokepoke* It's called the "other" option. =P

Anyway... I had to choose bananas. I don't much care for fruit as a whole. The only types I really eat are bananas, strawberries, grapes, and red apples. (And those mini-oranges that my mom buys around Christmas time. Mandarin oranges, I think? *shrugs* @_@) Lol, anyway. I like bananas the most because they're so easy to eat. Well, when the stupid thing opens, anyway. It's annoying when you spend about 5 minutes trying to peel it and you just end up making the top part all mushy and squished. ._.; I'm bad with that. But I'll usually eat a banana in the morning because I'm always late. XD Plus, it tastes good. I like red apples too (green one's are too sour XP), but I don't like how juicy they are. I end up dripping juice and stuff all over myself, or I get it all over my hands while eating it and they're sticky afterwards. ;_; Strawberries are nice, but my mom buys them too much and they kind of lose their specialness. :\ And I used to love grapes, but not as much anymore because they just seem sour now. I guess my tastes changed. XP

*probably didn't need to write that much* o_O

Back