• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite dub opening(s)?

Taichi

The Keyblader of The Future
Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    C'mon, I know everyone has a favorite dub opening atleast?

My favorites are:

1.Smile Bomb - Yu Yu Hakusho Theme
    2.DBZ Theme (The one that aired on Toonami)
    3.Hyperdrive - YGO5D's (It's the closest to an anime-esque song 4kids will ever get to.)
    4.YA YO YA YO YA YO - One Piece Rap

Please no Anti-Dub crap in here

Tonitonichopchop

Cottton candy lover
    Years
  • One Piece-Hikari E (This one is great)

That's actually the only one I liked. I usually watch subbed anime so I don't get a lot of dubbed openings :\

Xaddion

Yes.
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2011
    Pokemon Master Quest
    Yu-Gi-Oh(German Dub)
    Knights of the Zodiac
    Transformers Armada

Bay

Years
  • One of the Digimon season openings. I can't remember which one since that was way back, but the tune was definitely catchy. :D
    Doesn't Digimon use the same opening (at least the first three seasons of it)? In that case though, agree the tune is indeed catchy. :D

Well, my favorite dub opening is actually the Pokemon Orange Islands Saga one, "Pokemon World." The tune is just awesome and upbeat when I first heard it. Heh, even to this day I'm still not tired of hearing it (and the movie version of it too) :P

Last edited:

yvette

Heyyyyyyy
    Years
    • Seen Jul 28, 2023
    I like the 4th Johto opening for Pokemon (man, I love that song), and the first Hoenn opening (was it 'Unbeatable'? Oh, the memories...), yeah, I'll admit I really love some of the corny English songs. xD

Taichi

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    ummmm Japanese version of the 9th season of Pokemon, Ichrin no Hana and After Dark by Asian Kung-fu generation

:t354:TG

This thread is for dub openings.

Bush Accent: We don't want your japanese here.

Shaman King Opening
    4kids actually did pretty well with this compared to another anime that will remain nameless.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPASjFAloBY&feature=related

Yes, Shaman King was very epic for a 4kids dub.

Last edited:

ÇyänïdëÉX

Dr.banana
    Years
  • I liked the old DBZ intro, it was pretty funny, used to make lots of fun out of it.

But wow man i can't believe some one mentioned the One piece intro, that freaking tune grew in my brain..i was like holy crap this sucks. Then after seeing it week after week i was like hmm thats a pretty catchy tune.

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • You know, I have to say I do like the Bakugan dub opening. It was very short, but it's cool.

Taichi

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2012
    You know, I have to say I do like the Bakugan dub opening. It was very short, but it's cool.

Yeah, I like Bakugan OP also when the dude's voice gets all high and squeky. TWO WORLDS COLLIDE ON THE INSIDE!!

SkyBlue

I'm in love...with Ash!
    Years
  • Battle Cry (Stand Up!) - Pokemon: Galactic Battles
    The English versions of Detective Conan theme songs

Back