• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite legendarys

Years
    They're all good except the Regis and Heatran.

Main Favourites would be Moltres, Mewtwo, Ho-Oh, Lati@s, Rayquaza, Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Dialga.

Latias/Moltres are my favorites from them.

An-chan

Whoops.
    Years
    Lugia, Mew, Zapdos and Articuno, and the Lake trio (Azelf is the best!). Lugia is cool, Mew has an admirable attitude towards life and the others are just cool. I like it how there are stories and legends about the legendarys, I've always liked that sort of 'stories in a story'.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Beware of Hiidoran's list of fire legendaries:
    Moltres, Entei, Ho-oh, and Heatran!

But, I like other legendaries too:
    Mew, Lugia, Celebi, Groudon, and Darkrai.
    (Who wouldn't like Mew? It's adorable and it can learn any TM, what's not to like?)

HayashixTenshi

EarthBound = <3
    Years
    All time favorite would be Jirachi. I love it so much, if I see a toy or anything of it, i buy it. It's design is really unique and cute and I like it's Pokedex information.
    2nd favorite is Phione, i think Manaphy is cool but I think Phione is way better even if it's weaker. I think it's better looking, by means of cuteness.
    3rd favorite is Uxie, I think it's really cute! I know some people like Azelf and Mesprit but I like Uxie. It never stands out and gets attention. It's always the others. Uxie never appeared in my candy but Azelf and Mesprit did!!

Last edited:

pokemonforever27

IS RIDING LUGIA...
    Years
    An-chan: Finally someone else who's favorite legendary is Lugia!! I love Lugia (notice avatar!) People always go for Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres. I'm glad I found someone who has Lugia on the list as well. We're two of a kind (workin' on a full house)!! That last sentence is a Garth Brooks song.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
    I dont really know my favorite legendary but it would probably be either Rayquaza or Dialga or Palkia. I did used have a great lv.100 Kyogre but when I was going to get him back, I accidentally deleted the save file(on my brothers Sapphire) without trading him back. But I am okay now.

So I say either Rayquaza or Kyogre. =) Hope that isnt too much.

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2009
    Deoxys-a is my favorite for competative battling, but I really love Rayquaza and Lugia.

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    There are loads of Pokémon, but the Legendaries that come from the era of when that group of Pokémon were few and far between are the Legendaries I will always like. I suppose my current favourite legendary would have to be Lugia. Not only was the ruler of the seas the hardest Pokémon to catch in Gold, Silver and Crystal, but the mighty beast was the protagonist of my favourite Pokémon movie: Pokémon The Movie 2000! Ho-oh was pretty cool. Celebi could travel through time and without doubt deserves a mention. Mewtwo, the emotional Pokémon that it is definitely part of my top five. Mew, The Original One, shouldn't be ignored either. The third generation legendaries and the fourth generation legendaries don't really seem to have a reason to exist, so none of them have ever stood out to me.

Back