• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Your favorite part of Platinum

mStar

The Darkness Within
    Years
    For the people who have already gotten Pokemon Platinum, post your most favorite part of it so far.

I havent gotten mine yet, so I'll post tmrw when I do get it.
    (:

Spoinky

Laziness is My Name
    Years
    My favorite part for me is already known, even though I don't have the game yet. I will definently love the Torn World.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    Distorted world is a real mess. It took me half a day to figure it out. And that stupid Cyrus, was eating my head out with crobat.

But i like the new music in the caves of the lakes and definitely Battle Frontier!

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
    Although I just started playing it 5 mins ago, literally, I love it how they forgot to switch the badge case around so that Fantina is third.

Apart from that, I like how they label the town/route/cave now. I think it's nifty.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    The new Pokemon forms for me. Im loving the Torn World too. Battle Frontier is what Im looking forward to.

Years
    • Seen Apr 12, 2009
    the wifi plaza and the battle frontier is again back which is always something good to do

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2010
    Spoiler:

M O M U S U

Fail-safe
    Years
    The Battle frontier, definitely. I always liked the Battle frontier because it reminds me of Gold and Silver,
    when after you beat the Elite Four in Johto you got to travel to Kanto and challenge the leaders there?
    That's what it reminds me of, an even more challenging challenge after a moderately difficult challenge.

The Distortion World seems great too, I haven't been through it yet, though.
    Also I like the new look of the labels that pop up between routes and cities look better than in D/P, not so much half-assed as they did before.

-Leaf

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2010
    That i'm getting it, and when i do get it ill get totodile over the crappy piplup and also a torchic and a bonsly (i'm getting all of them to breed since i rent them from a friend along with a ditto only for breed, then return them as i stay with my own pokemon, OT, ID etc..)

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    is there anyone else here who thought that the expanded number of pokémon allowed in the park above hearthome was one of the best part? well that and the new frontier.

Poke_licious

Ready to Rise
    Years
    i like the torn world, improved sprites, battle sprites, and enhancements on just the little things.

*PrincessPika-chu*

Pokemon Lover
    Years
    The thing I like the most is the animated trainer and pokemon sprites. I always can't wait to fight the next gym leader or see a new pokemon, because I love the way they move.

And I like the battle frontier and the move tutors. I hate getting shards just to learn moves, because I'm lazy. I will eventually find a way around that through hacking shards, or if not, I'll take my butt underground.

I have fought some of the battle frontier in Emerald and hated most of it, and in Pearl, beated Palmer 4 times, so I can't wait for this, because I have matured since Emerald came out, and think it would be useful.

Back