• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite school subject?

Do you own a fav subject in school?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
Years
  • What seems to be your favorite subject in school? Would it be:
    math
    science
    langauge/arts
    history
    social studies
    art
    music
    band
    PE (gym)
    FACE
    foriegn langauge class
    lunch perhaps? XD

tell us your favorite subject in school.

twocows

The not-so-black cat of ill omen
    Years
  • All my courses this year except calculus are related to my major (and even that is vaguely related). And my major is my favorite subject: computers. <3

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • In high school, my favorite subjects were Calculus and art. XD

...since I've been in college, I've had no real favorite subject though. D:

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    My favorite is usually History or Geography since they interest me the most, and because I have an easy time with a lot of the quizzes/tests. Also, during Middle school I've taken a interest in Math so sometimes it can become my favorite.

Right now though I don't have any definite favorite. D:

Bay

Years
  • In high school my favorites are math and history. I have the most interesting teachers in those subjects and also been interested in those subjects for a while. In college, not really considering I have to take a variety of classes for my major. D: I do like a couple of my economic and business classes, though. XD

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    ~Sculpture
    ~Creative Writing
    ~Earth Science

:{D

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Fffuuu, this is like, the first year where I don't have a distinct love of any classes, they're all ungodly difficult and annoying, except for Health which is a "show up, and you won't fail" class.

I guess Advanced Paint as my art class might be my favorite though. :'D Interesting techniques to use, and unlike Intro to Painting/Drawing which I took last year, there are virtually no limitations on what we pick to paint. T__T

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I think my favorite subject in school would be Chemistry or Writer's Craft. I usually look forward to either of those classes. At least, I don't sigh when they're coming up. >>;

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    All about math :D:D:D I know it's hard but I like a subject that is so challenging.
    and Foreign Language and Arts.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    My subjects would probably have to be Algebra II, Band, and that Pre-Enginnering course with the ghetto software in the first semester. Hopefully my patience pays off -_-

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • Maths
    Physics
    Chemistry
    PE

Yeah, I know I'm a geek. But I make up for it with my 1337 PE skills, hahaha

Back