• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favourite cry?

Years
  • I don't know if this has alredy been posted earlier, but what is your favourite pokémon cry?
    Mine would have to be hippopotas'. It's so awesome x)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Favorite Pokemon cry aye?....
    Hmm.... The Regi's cries.
    And Charizard's cry, I can recognize charizard's cry anywhere xD

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I've rarely paid attention to them past the first generation, so I can't really say anything for GenII-III-IV pokemon, but from the first games, Electabuzz's was always my favorite with how it interrupted the music just to make its little sound byte. Articuno's and Porygon's/Victreebel's stick out in my mind as well

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • I think the Electabuzz from G/S and Ho-Oh. But there are still a few minor ones I like.

yikkayuk

Rockhampton City Gym Leader
    Years
  • I like most from the G/S/C Generation. They were so simple but awsome, but Ledyba's was my fave.

Fate Falls

Pokémon Researcher
    Years
  • I can't pick my favorite cry, since I can't remember them all off the top of my head, but I do know that Togekiss' cry is really quite different and unique. It makes a really cool sound. If you haven't heard it, you should! ^^

кιd

кιd!
    Years
  • Probably Eevee's! You should listen to it slowed down, it sounds weird! o.o
    And second is Jigglypuff, Pikachu, Charizard, Ho-oh, Lugia, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Metagross, Rayquaza, Palkia, and Darkrai!

Sgt Shock

Goldsmith
    Years
  • I think Milotic and Frolass has the coolest cry but the saddest when they faint. :(
    Infernape's is pretty cool too.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • -Drifblim
    -Regice
    -Spiritomb
    -Glaceon
    -Zapdos

Those are all pretty cool. Giratina's is...loud. It just creeps me out having something scream at me when I want to play Platinum.

Back