• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Gym Badge?

Lysander

girl power ftw
Years
  • Which Gym Badge from the main series games is your favourite overall?

My favourite would be the Beacon Badge from the Sunnyshore Gym. I just really like its design and colouring more than any other badge.

Years
  • If I had to choose, I'd say the Forest Badge.

(I know how to post images now! Yes!)

I generally love that Sinnoh badges can be polished. It'd be nice if that returns someday.

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • This was harder than I thought!

Orange League Badges aside, I'm torn between the Zephyr Badge and ORAS Mind Badge. I think I like the Mind Badge a bit more in terms of aesthetics, but the Zephyr Badge is more nostalgic. Johto FTW!

Last edited:
    Years
  • One of the things I like about the show and games are badges!
    When I was watching the old show as a kid, the first time I saw the
    Rainbow Badge when Ash defeated Erika I was taken by its design for a moment. Such a colourful badge with an octagonal flower shape. That would be my favourite one I suppose.

On a separate note, my favourite Region in terms of badges is Unova. I like how they are the most consistent in terms of design, one can easily guess that they all belong to the same region.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's really hard for me because my favorite gym is the Vermilion Gym but I have to say my favorite badge is the Bolt Badge.

Years
  • I think the most beautiful badges are the Orange Island badges from the anime, but my favorite in-game badge is this exquisite rain badge from Wallace's gym in Sootopolis City.

SirDeoxys

Deoxys in a suit
    Years
  • Your Favourite Gym Badge?

I've always liked the look of the Coal Badge from Generation 4.
    It's simple, yet looks appealing to me. I always found it nice to be able to polish your badges in Generation 4 as well.

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
    Years
  • I think the Trio Badge is nice-looking:

It may only come from the first gym, but I'd be proud to wear it on my lapel. :D
    Oh, but the Psychic Badge is also beautiful:

Years
  • I think the Trio Badge is nice-looking:

It may only come from the first gym, but I'd be proud to wear it on my lapel. :D
    Oh, but the Psychic Badge is also beautiful:

i gotta say, the psychic badge is definitely the nicest looking out of the kalos badges imo. o.o wow

Years
  • The Rainbow and Rain Badges are two of my favorites, but since they've already been said, I'll go with Vermilion's Thunder Badge. It's basically what it would look like if the Boulder and Rainbow badges had a baby, but the shape and color easily makes it one of my favorites.

Spoiler:

lilaë21

Roaming Sinnoh
    Years
  • My favourite ones are from the first four regions, and I especially like the Johto and Sinnoh ones as they are simple yet effective in representing their gyms' types. The Hive and Rising badges have already been mentioned so I'll add the Fog Badge:

The "simple yet effective" could also extend to Unova, but I don't like how those badges are all primarily vertical. The first four Kalos badges are also good, the latter four have designs a bit too complex for my tastes.

Back