• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokémon Game on the Switch?

Which Pokémon game on the Nintendo switch is your favourite?

• Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mystery Dungeon

• Other

• Total voters

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • What is your favourite Pokémon game on the switch and why?

Years
  • SwSh is still the one I enjoyed the most. Though I think I'd enjoy PLA more if I weren't an idiot who's going for a perfect dex, which is very grindy xD

BDSP & SV are solid and enjoyable games. Let's Go is more of a play once and done game. Though I did feel an urge to play it again when I was in it for a challenge.
    Haven't played the Switch PMD game yet.

Years
  • Of course PLA. It was a totally new and fresh project, with an interesting story and some very cool parts. Sword and Shield come second. Unfortunately, I haven't found Violet interesting enough. Actually, I never did. I have never felt very hyped since its first trailer, then played it and it was alright, now I completely lack of motivation to keep playing it to finish the DLC.

Back