• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your Favourite Pokemon Game?

favourite Pokemon game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Miz en Scène

Everybody's connected
Years
  • Emerald, I enjoyed Gen 3 the most. :D

I also noticed that this poll will close on April 10th, 2023. I don't know why.

Seviper R Me

Ultmiate Seviper Trainer
    Years
  • none of the above could you add in the pc game pokemon indigo?
    because that is my favourite at the moment

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    I had the most fun with Emerald. The days before the Pokeradar were...different...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Crystal; Snap.

And lol that you actually forgot Crystal, which is by the way the one you'd get the most votes on.
    Oh and you also missed Green (Japanese edition of Blue) but that's fair enough since this is an English forum.

Ayselipera

Probably Silver, since it was my first game and all.

[aRG*]

Running and Gunning.
    Years
  • Silver version is my favorite. it was a big step up from Gen 1 to Gen 2 and had both the Johto region and the Kanto region and introduced stuff like the genders and the day/night system.

Wings Don't Cry

Maybe she's born with it
    Years
  • I chose Emerald, Platinum, Gold and Explorers of Darkness but you forgot Crystal T_T.

I can also tell you my least favorite one if you'd like.

LightSlei

ExtremelyHyperNerdTestGam erGuy
    Years
  • Gold is my favorite although I do have a preference for some of the more updated sprites.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
    Years
  • Id go with mystery dungeon 2 even though I dont play it much because im waiting for the new one to come out, and platinum because to me its much better than d/p and the other generation games.

Back