• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first kiss

Years
    My ex did that once when she was still newer to kissing, she actually managed to put a hole in one of my teeth. Other that though she was a fantastic kisser haha

Lol at least I had no permanent damage XD I thought it was because he was so much taller than me so the angke was wrong lol.

DeekBoy

Go Kick Rocks
    Years
    Jr year of high school with my first gf. We were in a alleyway in a elementary school after we ditched the dance at the high school. Oh the days :P

Years
    I had my first kiss when I was 14. Here's the story ( sorry for my awful english ):
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Yukari

Never kissed anyone... Except my mom. I would say I would wait until I get married... But stupid choices and... stuff and then you take a vow never to get married.

Don't be an idiot like me people.

Shhmew

Years
    My first kiss wasn't until I was 17, in my senior year of high school, being the shy little bottle of awkward I was u.u It was with this guy who was a little obsessed with me, and no one else really liked him because he was incredibly arrogant and irritating, like that kid people call a "rash" because they're annoying and won't go away. I thought he was charming at the time though. (but, quickly got fed up with him, blah)

We were at his house, on his bed and he just kind of. Kissed me. I don't really remember it too well for some reason. I just remember it being wet and I thought "Holy macaroni, was that my first kiss? I just kissed someone? whaaa?" it was all very surreal.

Wasn't really awkward, but not really enjoyable either. To be honest I'm not a fan of kisses, even with my boyfriend I don't particularly like it; it's just a wet gross way to show love to me :( I especially don't like it with tongue. eww.

Actually, my first unofficial kiss was by a girl I was friends with in high school. I call it unofficial because it was just like, very quick, on the corner of my mouth, pretty much on the cheek, and she only did it because her boyfriend said it would be "hot". :(

Quilly

Thespian Punk
    Years
    My ex did that once when she was still newer to kissing, she actually managed to put a hole in one of my teeth. Other that though she was a fantastic kisser haha

Whoa whoa wait. She put a hole in your tooth? How does that even happen?

Anyways, my first kiss was with my first girlfriend back in my junior year of high school. I don't remember when, or where, and that's most likely due to the fact that she turned out to be a total psycho and we broke up after three weeks, so I don't really remember any of the things we did together.

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
    My first kiss was a rather regrettable moment, since it was with someone who I'm not longer in touch with, for good reason. I adore her as a person, though. I think if I tried harder, maybe we could still be together, but I doubt it. We're kinda good together, but not with each others friends.

Anyway, the situation. I was 15, and she was 14. I was sleeping over at her for her birthday, and we kinda had chemistry in the past, so we made out like all night and all morning. Still one of my favourite memories, but also one of the most painful.

Years
    @numerous confused people - She managed to clip my teeth with hers and evidently hers were harder. I'm just glad it didn't hurt because it would have made her feel bad if I'd spent the rest of the day wincing.

Hannah

beep bop boop
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Nov 16, 2021
    I have never kissed anyone on the lips except my parents haha. I've always fantasized my first kiss, actually, because I'm that cheesy.

I walk with him, hand in hand, across the poppy field. The sun is blazing, but I didn't mind. He looks beautiful against the light.

This is our third date; he had asked me out yesterday in the hallway, stuttering as he did so. I squeeze his hand, a smile tugging on my lips. Does this mean we're actually going out? Are we a couple now?

No, I tell myself. I had watched movies where the characters become a 'thing' whenever they have their first kiss. And he hasn't kissed me.
    Yet.

"What are you thinking?" I ask. He turns his head to me, grinning. I feel my heart skip a beat.

"I'm thinking..." he murmurs to my ear, his breath tickling me ever so slightly. I move my head away; I wasn't used to this kind of contact.

He didn't finish his sentence.

"What?" I prod. Was he angry at me? Did I do something wrong?

He let go of my hand and my heart drops. He didn't like me. I was stupid enough to fall for him, for his tricks.

Then I feel his lips on mine. Gentle. Passionate.
    My first kiss.

oh god what am i doing with my life
    1,000th post yay!

Blastin'Tyruntz

Keeps blasting off again!
    Years
    I haven't kissed yet. I was about to kiss mythen-girlfriend after 6 months (**** yeah virginity!)
    But people suddenly came and i stopped right before doing it.

Years
    While I haven't technically kissed a girl per se, I have been at prom and this one girl who's small (but two years older than me) has smack-dabbed her lips right on mine. At least the past two years. But that doesn't count as a real kiss if you ask me, because to do so it should be "real" and actually passionate. She was just being affectionate.

Back