• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first kiss

Dragon_Trainer_

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Years
    Nope, not at all awkward

I'm only 17 and I don't think I will kiss till I'm much older. I myself am a late bloomer and I don't have any girlfriend right now.

Controversial?

Bored musician, bad programmer
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 11, 2020
    Hmm my first was in late 2010, I must have been 14 or so.......14? Yeah. Okay.

So basically I was a really socially awkward kid who was at this party just sitting by myself and then one of my friends (Rosie) comes up to me and is like "Zyggy.......................**** it, come here" and kisses me for like 5 seconds, goes back and I'm just there like w t f j u s t h a p p e n e d

Then about half an hour later, I was talking to this other girl and then these coupel guys come up and they're talking about how many girls they got with that night, then they ask me (as a joke)... I'm just like what why do you wanna know to which they called me a pussy, which then spurred that girl to grab me and kiss me for like a minute, afterwards I was just like o k a y w t f again... ._.

tl;dr my first kiss was 2 girls on the same night. lol

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I'm not counting spin the bottle kisses. :I

My ex and I were going home after a really fun day of just cuddling and messing around (we weren't together yet). I wasn't exactly thinking normally (no, I wasn't under the influence), and at a pause in the conversation, I sorta just did it. I was horrified at what I'd done, actually, internally, but somehow managed to keep my composure. She was surprised, but not troubled, and, well, that's how it all began between the two of us. Would be perfect if it weren't for the fact that this all happened in the subway, haha. >>

Kotone

someone needed a doctor?
    Years
    my first kiss was when i was 14 with my ex at a movie theater. nothing was wrong with the kiss, we dated for like a month or two.

Years
    Haha my first kiss story is great. I was in grade 6 so I'd have been about twelve and it was with the girl I considered my girlfriend but we rarely saw each other outside of school so it's kind of, yeah.
    Anyway it was at lunch time and we were sitting on the grass talking about whatever and I went to kiss her at the exact moment she went and looked away. I ended up leaning in and then doubling back when she realised what I was doing. Her friends were all laughing at me and she felt bad so she kissed me instead.
    You don't know what embarrassment is until you've had 10 twelve year old girls all laugh at your attempt at romance.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    My first kiss was lame. It was summer time at night and I was going into the sixth grade. I was with my brother and I was on the porch of a friend's townhouse and my first girlfriend and I pecked on the lips and that was pretty much it. We kissed for real a little after that but I honestly can't really remember that.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    I remember my first, how could you not? I was 12 watching I am Legend and it just happened. I liked it but it really wasn't that special now that I look back at it. I kissed this girl (we were good friends) over the summer and it was probably the best kiss I've ever had, even dating my last gf for over 11 months. We were just in her car hanging out and bam. lol crap happens. xp

pompayyy

Forever and Ever
    Years
    Funny story:

Even though I don't count it, my first kiss was in Kindergarten. There was this nice girl who was in my class and we usually played together. One day, I just walked up to her and kissed her. She kinda smiled back. I later got chewed out by the teacher (though not punished), and my parents thought it was hilarious.

If only kissing a girl was that easy for me now...

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    My first kiss was at 14 with a Ex Girlfriend. We had just started dating earlier that day but had known each other as friends for months. We were walking down our neighborhood street, We happen to stop to sit down and we sat down on a brick wall. A minute went by after sitting without us saying a word and we both turned towards each other and in acknowledgment of what was about to happened, we kissed each other. Later that day other things happened too but not going to get into details...lol

Nneuroxin

Shall Mote It Be!
    Years
    My first kiss was when I was around 8 or 9 and it was with another girl. We wanted to see what it would be like, curious kids we were.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    twas a user from here who flew out to meet me @ age 17. it involved tongue. it was awkward.

and ppl still say i'm not that great at kissing now :'c BECAUSE the past has forever ruined me ttly? nah not really lol.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    So, has this happened to anyone during a kiss? :P

Your first kiss

Put it on ice, big guy.

Years
    My first kiss came when we were both 5! We were in kindergarten! His name was Lucas! I think we would have stayed bf/gf all through school but he moved away at the end of our second grade year. *sigh* my first love. :) lol

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Y'know, my first kiss wasn't until I was maybe.. 21. And it was with a guy that I was trying to date, which barely counts because I'm into girls. So it was awkward, and I wasn't really into it. Tried. xD

I wasn't open enough with my sexuality to get a legit memorable first kiss until a couple of years ago when I actually dated a girl for the first time. With that one, we were standing outside, and it was really cold, and we had been hanging out all day. It was late at night, and she was getting ready to leave, and we ended up kissing before she left. I don't think either of us were leaving until it happened.

BonkersRider

Twisted Fashion Gal
    Years
    My first kiss? It was when I was 12. My friend Jennie wanted to practice on me so she would be more experienced for her boyfriend. It wasn't too bad for me, but she was a terrible, terrible kisser. Didn't help that she had very thin lips.
    Could be worse, could be like my older brother: 33, handsome, kind, no girlfriends, never been kissed.

Years
    Mine happened back when I was 16? With my first and only boyfriend. It was random and unexpected as we had these stupid things called "favours" that we each accumulated somehow and he asked me to close my eyes. Then *boop*! XD

Years
    Funny story:

Even though I don't count it, my first kiss was in Kindergarten. There was this nice girl who was in my class and we usually played together. One day, I just walked up to her and kissed her. She kinda smiled back. I later got chewed out by the teacher (though not punished), and my parents thought it was hilarious.

If only kissing a girl was that easy for me now...

The same happened to me. I had a kind of friendly girl in Kindergarten and one of her friends pulled us against each others and that made us kiss each others.

And don't worry about the girl...she will come in the right time.

Dreg

Done after the GT.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2016
    Actually, it was about when I was 8 when I did share my first kiss, and it was with a girl who was a really close friend to me, always blushed, but we never went out together.

Back