• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your first piece?

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Perseverance. It's what makes us great at what we do. Through this is how we become great at whatever it is we're doing. This can be either something for people who are new to graphics and show them that not everyone starts off as great as they are now, or even as a reflection on how much you've improved in graphics.

What was your first gfx piece?

Mine was this.
    Spoiler:

It's terrible, especially considering the standard I'm at today. I know how much I've improved in terms of colour, choosing flow and everything.

Years
  • Well i guess my first piece that this site counts (tags, icons ect) would have to be this

7r5oC.png

To be honest i was quite pleased with the way it turned out seeing as i was using my own stock background xD

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • This was my first one:
    14v0a3r.png

Chip-choppyness FTW!
    I didn't even have Photoshop nor Gimp then >>

Last edited:

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen today
    i dont no were my 1st piece is .... thou this is my 2nd piece

FNARUTO.jpg

yeah its so bad -_-"""'. iv had alot of CnC on my sigs 2 improve...& i also read tuts *i didnt read any be4 when i 1st started*... what else can i say but i think i improved since then [take a look at one of my latest sigs in my sig]

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
  • My old works were SUCH A LOL

bannerzappy.jpg

Slapped on render to background ftw

RandomChic.png

^
    First sig where I didn't just slap a render

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Who's ready for literally the worst example of a first tag ever?
    Saved as a .jpg, slapped on a background, default Photoshop brushes...

Trust me, it's worth the hype!
    Spoiler:

God it is beautiful! *gets teary*

사랑해

I'll back off so you can live.
    Years
  • I don't have mine anymore since I deleted it, and I have nothing else to show, considering I gave up after that... Yes, it was that bad.

It was basically a bright blue background with animated nyan cats covering it.

SCARY STUFF.

Years
  • I actually remember my first banner, and it was made on Paint! xDD

My old Imageshack account doesn't have the banner anymore, so I had to get the next banner that was pretty close to my first banner.
    anewswampertbannerkq9.png
    Or this one
    anewgroyvlebannereb9.png

The paint days were so awesome.

My first banner on Gimp was a Shuppet banner, but that also isn't on my imageshack. Bummer. =[ SO, THE NEXT BANNER WAS A GROVYLE (aw yeah.)
    banner2fm2.png

Wow. XDD

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
  • You totally can't top this . . . thing. It's not my first - I remember a BRS one before that - but it's the oldest thing in my photobucket, and definitely one of my earliest.

Spoiler:

Then there were two versions of this . . . idk what it is. Not really a banner.

Spoiler:

I have more crappy old ones, but I'll spare you the looking at them. >_< Admittedly, I'm not that good even now, but I have definitely improved. :x

EDIT: Found the BRS one! D8

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Back