• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Pokemon Card?

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    When i bought my first pack, i got a Raquaza with a Star Symbol.
    i was like, OHSHIZZTHISMUSTBE UBER RARE!
    i still have it today, aha.

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2010
    Squirtle! Well actually the mewtwo promo card, but my first real card was a squirtle. Ah, the good old days.

Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2010
    Cant remember for sure, probably the 1st edition shiny machop yoo got in every booster pack :L

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • mine was a poliwag and doduo that my sister's friend gave me (; it irritates a lot of people, because I have the green-winged Charizard, a japanese Entei, and yet, here are two of the most common cards, in hard plastic display cases, up on a shelf, while all these cards sit in a binder o_O

Daanvv

Card collecter
    Years
  • Baseset Ninetails deck were the first cards that i got. Traded the Ninetails for anelactabuzz because someone told me he could beat Charizard

iRawr

Poli?
    Years
    • Uk
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    My first card was an Ancient Mew from the 1st movie :)
    Still have it now!

FFX383

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • My first card was a charizard. I remeber me and my brother both got a pack of cards and after i got the charizard he was so upset he starting asking the store owner if he could find a pack with a charzard in it just for him haha.

Back