• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Username

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    This might possibly belong in OC, but oh well. I get confused. XD

Anyway, the title explains it all. Which username did you originally choose when you first joined PC? I've always had this one, but the reason I'm asking is because I've lost track of so many of my old friends due to the fact that they've changed their usernames so often, lol. Maybe this will help me figure out who they are now. *shrugs*

You can also list all of the other ones that you've used before, if you want to.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I think I had a boyish one which was Sn@ke BuLLet. It was cool for a while but I decided to change it.

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
    My very first username here at PC was 'Legendary_Pokegirl'. xD rofl...I only made that one because David's was 'Legendary_Pokemaster'.

Then...

1. -Riyuko-
    2. Riyuko
    3. Koinu-chan
    4. Sukoshi Tenma
    5. Sachi

And finally, I am Sorano. I think I'll keep this one. :D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
    When I first joined I was known as drummershuff, then I had a name swaped with John to Dawg 2005, and I intend to be Drummershuff when the cap expires on 30th November.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Mine was Miyu-chan, and still is. :3

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    my one and only "Rioku_Zanketa"....it is an original name I made,and I'll carrie it out until the day this place dies....but you know what?.....LONG LIVE POKE'COMMUNITY!!!!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2008
    well Tha Pkmn Prodigy is my oroginal anme and it's gonna stay that way....i came up with it myself and im gonna keep it

Aether

Preparing Emergency Food
    Years
    I've always had this username. I don't want to change it though, I like it and people would'nt recognize me without it...

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    My first name was a strange one indeed~

Jessica R.

than I thought it was a very n00bish one so I switched to the name of my favorite character in Ranma 1/2

Shampoo

I got bored,and I got into little Kanna from InuYasha and changed to what is now Miss Kanna

I might change again later next month,but I dunno.I'm prefectly content with my current username ^^

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    My first was Lightning. xD I'm still kinda mad at myself for changing it, but I can change back in a couple days so that's not too bad. But, hypocrite that I am, I'm not sure if I want to change it back yet or not.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    My first was Lightning. xD I'm still kinda mad at myself for changing it, but I can change back in a couple days so that's not too bad. But, hypocrite that I am, I'm not sure if I want to change it back yet or not.
    I was in shock the first time I saw that you had changed it. XD; I mean, that was similiar to if Andy changed his username... which I still can't picture happening. You even went through the ToS phase without changing yours to Kratos or something.

I like Demyx, though. =D Of course~!

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    [SIZE="-7"]My name changes...not that many of them. Just two.

Original Name: P.K. Hammer 345

Then I got the numbers removed.

Now I am blackhaert. I rule so much.[/SIZE]

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
    Meh, I began as CharMz, went to Kurono-Kun (with strange characters at the end of each side), the characters were eventually removed...and I switched back to CharMz...

woot.

Back