• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Username

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2021
    DrGrey
    This was before "Dr. Grey" was on Grey's Anatomy or whatever the show is called.
    Am I trendy or what?

Then there was playstationwho.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    O o;; I won't tell you my very very first screenname, because it involve's my real name, and I absolutely hate hate hate hate hate my real name but here's a blank of it:

Happy_----_85750

and that was when I was 6 on Neopet's. o o;

But my real first Screenname, as in the first one on a forum, was MiniMinun. Lot's of people still know me as MiniMinun at SPPF. *shrugs*

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    My first username was Pikawolf. :x Then it was Kelsey, Mori Seirei, Vaporeon, Typhlozion, Rika and now Natsuki.

...Knowing me, I'll change it again one day. XD;

~Kelsey

Weatherman Kiyoshi

~Having one of THOSE days
    Years
    Well in exactly in this order:
    Blaze121/~Enu~/Achamo

The reasonwhy I changed my name to ~Enu~ for several reasons. (One of them being That I was a spambomb). I sticked with ~Enu~ for a LONG time... then I changed my name to Achamo because it made way more sence then ~Enu~. I meen, What is a ~Enu~?

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    My first name is Robert. I usually go by Bobby though, outside of my PC username.

Dark Shadow Smoke?

My first username on PC was MegaDitto. It's odd but it showed to be one that people didn't forget. In name that is.I found it original out of most at first and I still do now.<3

Then it changed to.

Mizu-kun
    Zaikiro(dupe account used for about 5 months)
    Kyouraku
    Haji(my current username now)

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    First: Typhlomence..... actually, that's the only OTHER username I've had XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm on my original user name right now. Sometime last year I changed it to Mihara, then I got tired of that and went to Kazuhito and then I kind of missed the old name, and to my surprise, no one had taken it yet...so I grabbed it back.

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    8D I haven't changed my username yet *looks up* XD I like it teh way it is =P so yeah :3 as long as people don't start calling me Altarialover again I won't change it o.O;

altarialover :t334:

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hmm I never ever changed my username It is still Anime_girl78.

Anime_girl78 :)

Years
    My first name here was zappsan.
    After a period of inactivity I singed up as pika2000.

I wanted to return with my old account and wanted to change my name , but since pika2000 was already taken, I changed it to -pika2000-

After getting tired of that name, I decided to change it to Virtual Headache.

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I never have changed my username. It was, and still is Pikabloo. I just like it too much to change it xP
    But I am thinking about changing it sometime soon...

DR.MUNCHLAX

Just passing by.
    Years
    My first screen name is DR.MUNCHLAX. Never thought of changing it, I mean my name is nothing special but it suits me just fine =3

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
    Uh..I forgot actually..I think I was Team Aqua Boy or something like that and Then went to Bugsy and now I am here with Shinou Pearl

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Well when I first joined PC I had a differen't account, and the name was trapdoor57.
    Then my friend wanted to join so I gave her my account and I made a new one as (Raven). She is now known as Midori Chi. =)

After (Raven) was Raven's Phoenix, then Lust's Veyron, now its Sumomo & Kotoko.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My first name on here was: KyokoButterfly15 but I love change so I decided to change it to my current name =D.

Back