• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Username

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
    Oh gawd. XD

My first username was Kura_Cottum who was an imaginary trainer I made up and used in my Sapphire and Emerald Version :3 I still remember when I wanted to be Kura and it was taken...XD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I was in shock the first time I saw that you had changed it. XD; I mean, that was similiar to if Andy changed his username... which I still can't picture happening. You even went through the ToS phase without changing yours to Kratos or something.

I like Demyx, though. =D Of course~!
    ...that's only because someone had already taken the name "Kratos" by the time my obsession was in full force. XD; I probably would have changed to that had the person not had the name. (It wasn't fair. o__o They joined like RIGHT before I got obsessed with Kratos.)

Years
    My first username was trap-door57. ^^
    And then I changed it to Midori Chi, and I'll probably never change it again.

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Hmm... gotta think about it since I joined PC under Kobrelair on Jan '04 but didnt like it so I never posted and two months later or so I joined as DarkAvengerCobra which is this account under name changes that went from DAC to Alexiz to Mau Reese to KoBRe LaiR and now to Arekussu Rizu. But Im still sad I changed my name =[ oh well.

Years
    I joined under nayana_1120. However, after awhile, I was like "I want to change my name." But back then, there was no name change thread... so I made another account. XD;; So yeah, after that, I was sammi-san. :3

After that, I changed to Sammi... I don't know, I just didn't like the -san anymore. ^^;;

charizard_maa

Queen Chair
    Years
    Charizard_ma. That was my first username. Now there is a big difference between this one and my old one. I added an extra a. I joined in 2004 but I forgot my password after chaning it and so I decided to make this one.

Lucid

2. Hotaru
    3. Kahoshi
    4. Loveless

This is my 4th name here, and my only non-Japanese one (Well, it's after an manga/anime if that counts...) D;

Blastoise

Der Lufthausen
    Years
    When I was eight years old, my screenname was Vision789. Other names I've gone by:

-RandomDragoonKain (my main one)
    -Divisible by Waffle (my other main one)
    -Chikin (only on a Harvest Moon forum)
    -Blastoise (only here)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    The only change I've made to my name was the capitalization of the 'm' and 'f'. In other words, I changed it from megafuz, to MegaFuz. Not really a change, but you get the idea. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Now im simpsonqueen and I was simpsonqueen back then..I would want to change it to a capital but im too lazy and people know me like this so yeah im remaining XD

<3 Nica--Always simpsonqueen

Pazuzu

Flushing Meadows
    Years
    My first username on PC, was the one I still have. XD
    Kept it through all the time, and I intend to keep it for some more time. =P

Back