• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Video Game

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
Years
  • I believe the very 1st was either Aladdin(SNES t00) or Sonic the Hedgehog 2 for Sega Genesis. Those were my fav. games ever when I was living in N.Y. It was some g00d times in my childh00d.

~Blade~

Years
  • Did anyone ever play Duck Hunt on the NES with the light gun? That was one of the first games I played as well. Most people didn't realise you could control the ducks with controller 2 :D.

Years
  • ooh, first video game...that'd have to be Super Mario 64 XDE I always played it at my friends house...technically, the first video I ever owned was Pok?mon yellow x.x;

The S

The Reverend
    Years
  • Mine was Sonic the Hedgehog on the Master System
    i wouldnt play anythin else when i was 2, i enjoyed that game so much

Blast, you know, I can't find Master System games anywhere anymore, and Sonic is one of the ones I've been looking for.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • Marill Trainer said:
    Did anyone ever play Duck Hunt on the NES with the light gun? That was one of the first games I played as well. Most people didn't realise you could control the ducks with controller 2 :D.

Duck Hunt PWNZ, though I'm terrible at it. I've only ever made it to level 11 and my high score is 115100 o_o; I love the Zapper. There's never been a gun accessory for any system as good as it.

Thine Eyes Deception

Comeback Kid!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2012
    The first video game that I played and owned was Mario Party 2 for Nintendo 64. Ever since then, I was a Mario fanatic. It may be old, yes, but it's the most timeless of the Mario Party series, in my opinion! ^_^

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jul 30, 2005
    I started playing Mortal Combat and an old Mario game when I was really young. Mario scared my so bad we actually gave our system away.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • My first ever, ever game was Super Mario Bros for the NES. That was the first video ghame system I bought for myself wayu back 1990. Ever fince then, for the last 15 years, Nintendo has been my true gaming love.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    I didn't play video games until 2000, when I got Pokemon Gold. From then on, I became a video game addict.

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Marill Trainer said:
    Did anyone ever play Duck Hunt on the NES with the light gun? That was one of the first games I played as well. Most people didn't realise you could control the ducks with controller 2 :D.

yeah, I played Duck Hunt :D

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    My first game is Mario for NES. It's probobly the reason for my liking of anything old school XD

Naito

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2013
    My first game would be Stargate SG-1 for the NES, then i got Donkey Kong Country 1 for the NES, both fun games but i didn't have alot of time to play them when i did have the chance to play them.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    My first game was Super Mario Brothers and Duck Hunt for NES. XD

Back