• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your First Video Game

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    Dunno...err maybe either Super Mario Bros., Donkey Kong, or Pacman. I honestly have no clue. I started playing video games earlier then I can remember.

<.<
    ...I think I was born with a Gameboy in my hand.

Years
    wow, some of you are young in gaming.
    well, mine are both Super Mario World & Starfox both for SNES.
    I never did well in Starfox. in fact, I phail'd. but Super Mario I did good in.got up to the forest of illusions.

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Daviku said:
    wow, some of you are young in gaming.
    well, mine are both Super Mario World & Starfox both for SNES.
    I never did well in Starfox. in fact, I phail'd. but Super Mario I did good in.got up to the forest of illusions.
    You still got StarFox on the SNES?
    I loved that game, I used to rent it all the time. But the last level was sort of hard.

Frost

Bomberman + Sub-Zero
    Years
    mine was either this power ranger game i played when i was 3,
    or crash bandicoot. both played at about the same time. And sonic the hedgehog (original)

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    My first game was Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles for the NES, I loved that game XD The first game I ever played was Batman on the Amstrad, I'm too young to remember what it was like, I just have that memory.

Years
    Arcanine said:
    I loved that game, I used to rent it all the time. But the last level was sort of hard.
    yep, I never played it in a while though. Some of the bosses reminded me of Starfox 64's bosses. but Starfox 64 is a remake of the original. so they must of used some stuff from the original.

Breakout

sugar free
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Uk.
    • Seen Jun 17, 2008
    My first game was the original Prince of Persia, My Dad got it for our really old PC (which was good at the time) in about 1991....or maybe it was tetris, I can't really remember.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
    Another 80's child present....but I bet none you guys still have a working NES...complete with Mario, Zelda, and all those other classics!
    I would...but my grandmother lost my NEW and the 12 games I had...*sinff*

Beh...I smoked that level every single time.

Back